Your Quirk

~Info about your Quirk~

Like Shoto Todoroki, you have two quirks. They are two Unique quirks known as Space Manipulation and Crystal. These are the two Quirks that my OC has and I thought it would be cool if I use them in this One shot book. I will be making a book for my bnha OC when I feel I am better at writting  because it is a big thing for me. Anyways, back to your Quirk!

~Space Manipulation~

Now, you have to be careful with this Quirk. It's a Quirk that can kill and destroy very easily. As it says in the name, you can manipulate anything (And I mean ANYTHING) In space. So for the sun and stars you can use fire and ice like Todoroki does, You can create explosions like Bakugou, You can teleport and many more things. But you can only manipulate elemental things and other limited stuff. 

For example- 

You can't control a horse to kick Mineta into a pile of Dung, and you can't make a vase lift off of the ground and float in the air. So yeah, you get the idea. When I say Manipulate, you can create Elemental etc. things. Bakugou can create Explosions and Endeavour can create fire. So yeah, like that. You can not control other peoples elemental quirks though. If you were in a battle and someone shoots their quirk at you, you can't control it to backfire on them. 

~Crystal~

(I'm going to use Kaminari as an example)

You are versing Kaminari at the Sports festival and he shoots his Electricity at you. You are then able to create a crystal and trap that electricity inside of it so you can use it later against more effective quirks (Tokoyami for example). If you choose to, you can then throw the electricity that's inside of the crystal back at Kaminari. When it hits him the crystal explodes and the electricity comes out of it, zapping Kaminari. 

To sum it, You can store a limited amount of someone else's quirk inside of one of your Crystals. After being thrown and making contact with something else, It releases the contents inside of the crystal and does what the original user was planning to do with it.

So yup, those are your quirks!

~A/N~

If how I explained the Quirks dosent make sense to you or you don't understand let me know and I'll try and explain it a bit better. Thankyou for reading!

407 Words