When he saves you~Chapter 4

You had nearly finished your last year at Aldera Junior High, which you were pleased about. Today was the day you are going to take the entrance exam! Katsuki and surprisingly Izuku were taking it as well. I knew Katsuki would have a high chance of getting in because of his strong quirk, but Izuku didn't even have a quirk so I was worried about him. Shoto had already gotten into UA through the recommendation exam, and despite him saying I would pass I was still nervous. 

I walked under the UA arch with Izuku. "So Izuku" I said. "If you pass are you gonna try and be a hero like Crusher?" Confused, Izuku turned to face me. 

"Wah- who's Crusher?" He nervously asked. My mouth dropped in surprise. 

"And here I thought you were the hero expert!" I sighed. "He's a Korean hero who doesn't have a quirk, he's kinda like Batman from the American DC comics in a way." I said, twirling my H/C hair around my finger. "Hey Deku!" I heard someone say. Izuku and I stopped walking to see Katsuki walking towards us. "Oh, hey Katsuki!" I beamed jumping up and down causing Izuku to tremble nervously. Katsuki didn't say anything for a second but then continued walking whilst saying "You better quit now Deku, you'll never make it in to UA." He muttered angrily, I was surprised that he wasn't yelling like usual, but I shrugged it off. 

Izuku started to stutter nervously so I put my hand on his shoulder. "don't worry Izuku, even if you don't make it in, at least you tried your best!" Izuku smiled and we began to walk forward. Suddenly Izuku tripped over and began to fall towards the concrete path. I gasped. Then he stopped. Confused, I looked up to see a brown haired girl with his hand on Midoriya's back. Wide -eyed, Midoriya stood up to face the brown haired girl. She smiled kindly at us.

Turns out her quirk is Zero-Gravity, and hey I even became friends with her. Pleased with myself I turned to look at Midoriya as she walked away like a goddess. His face was completely red and he stared open mouthed at the brown haired girl as she walked into the building. I smirked and nudged him "Aww little Izuku is all grown up, a girl finally willingly touched him!" If possible Izuku's face turned more red, he then proceeded to say with a weird smile "I talked to a girl!" 

I sighed and said "What am I to you then? and you didn't actually talk but annnnnyyyyywaaaaayyy." 

After we made it inside the building we had to sit in the stands in school order. I was sitting in-between Katsuki and Izuku, to make sure they didn't start fighting. Present mic explained what we had to do and Izuku started to mumble  causing a navy blue haired male to tell him off. After that Izuku was a blushing mess from embarrassment. We had all been handed cards that said which battle centre we were assigned to. Izuku was in battle centre B, I was in A and so was Katsuki.

Katsuki frowned as Izuku complained that he wasn't in the same battle centre as me. Katsuki sighed and said "I was looking forward to beating you Deku." He then turned to me and smirked. "But at least I'll be able to fight you!" 

I rolled my eyes and pouted. "We're meant to fight the Robots not each other." Katsuki didn't hear me and stood up to go to the assigned battle centre.

I looked up to see the R rated hero Midnight standing on the fence line that surrounded the fake city we were to enter. I looked around to see boys drooling at her outfit. I rolled my eyes and looked at Katsuki hoping he wasn't doing the same, and he wasn't. He was being annoyed by a Golden yellow haired male. I smiled to myself and listened to the count down. 

3

2

1

GO!

I raced past the crowd of people that had not yet processed what was happening. I ran into the centre A at the front of the line, hearing the sound of explosions behind me and knowing full well that it was Katsuki. I smiled and shut my eyes. I snapped them open to see my right side glowing white along with my eyes. I jumped up and made a few clouds, running along them searching for robots. I caught a glimpse of a crowd of Robots that had not yet been discovered. I dashed towards them, I jumped off of the clouds and they disappeared as explosions shot through them and hit the robots I was racing towards. 

I halted and turned to see a smirking Katsuki. I rolled my eyes and turned towards a new crowd of robots that were at the end of the street. Barley making them out in the distance I teleported towards them. They turned towards me and raised their arms ready to attack. I dodged their attack. Orange particles began to shoot from my eyes and right arm. I smirked and shot flames at all the robots, earning myself 25 points. 

-----------------------------------------------------~Time Skip~-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, this girl has an outstanding Quirk."  Present Mic stated, shocked as he watched the H/C haired girl trap a few robots in her ice and then proceed to shoot black flames at them, causing them to turn to ash. "I've never seen anything like it!" Midnight gasped. 

"She must have multiple Quirks." All Might said.

"It's clear she has one of the legendary Manipulation Quirks." Aizawa said, lazily stepping forward from his dark corner. "And if you had noticed, she is only able to produce Elemental-related things." The shaggy man continued.  Nezu nodded and turned his attention back to the screen. The other heroes continued to stare at the powerful girl.

I looked up to see the giant robot destroy multiple buildings, the ruins barley missing crowds of people. I gritted my teeth. Isn't this a bit dangerous? I thought to myself, watching as people ran the opposite direction I was looking, screaming as the Giant robot grew closer and closer until finally it stood right in front of me. I looked up at the giant robot and frowned. "I know I won't get any points from this, but if it's a threat then I should take it down." I muttered, not noticing it swinging its giant arm at me. I noticed this to late and gasped as the arm was metres from me. 

"Y/N! Look out!" I heard somebody yell. Somebody grabbed me and flew through the air. I could smell- Carameal? Confused, I looked up at the person who had saved me. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. He looked at me, grinding his teeth. He opened his mouth and I covered my ears knowing full well what was coming. "YOU IDIOT YOU COULD'EV BEEN INJURED, YOUR LUCKY I SAVED YOU OTHERWISE YOU WOULD PROBALY BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, causing my ears to ring and to attract the attention of other people who had been running from the robots. 

I looked down and started to fiddle with my hands. A rush of regret ran through my body, and my sight was soon blinded by tears. "I-I'm sorry K-Katsuki." I sniffled, causing Katsuki's head to snap towards me. He landed softly on the ground and looked at me, his eyes widened. He sighed and pulled me closer to his body. "It's okay dumbass." he muttered, awkwardly rubbing my back as if he had never hugged anyone before. I laughed, wiping the tears from my face.

1275 words