When you first kiss~ Part 8

"Hey Y/N." Shoto said, sliding up next to me as I walked towards the school gate to meet up with Katsuki.

"Oh, hey Shoto." I said, smiling at my best friend. Shoto sighed and began to speed up so he wouldn't have to walk next to me. I frowned and created a portal in front of Shoto, causing him to teleport back next to me. Shocked, he turned and looked at me. "Are you alright Shoto, you've been acting strange lately." I said in concern. 

"It's nothing." He said in his monotone voice, his face hardening as he did so. I eyed him suspiciously. "Shoto I can tell something is wrong." He didn't answer, but he stopped walking causing me to nearly bump into him. I pouted and put my hand on his shoulder. "You know Shoto, if anything is troubling you, you can jus-" 

"Leave me alone Y/N" Shoto said, swatting my hand away and walking towards the school gates. I frowned, and walked in front of him. "You don't just walk up to somebody, say hey and then walk away and act as though I was annoying you!" I yelled at him. He just gave me a blank stare which made me even more angry. "Ugh, whatever your not worth my time." I sighed angrily, turning around and running towards the gate. 

I ran up to Katsuki's house and knocked on his door. I waited patiently for somebody to open the door. I heard footsteps approaching the door and the voice of Mitsuki growl "I swear to god if it's  the damn mailman again I will-" She swung open the door. She stopped talking when she saw it wasn't the mailman. The annoyed expression faded from her face and was replaced with a happy smile. "Oh hey Y/N!" I put on a fake smile. 

"Hi Mitsuki, is Katsuki here?" She nodded. "Thanks." I said, making my way into the house and up the stairs to Katsuki's room. When I reached his room I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door, more aggressive than what I was trying. "Go away old hag!!" Katsuki yelled. I sighed and pushed open the door, ignoring Katsuki's yelling. 

I closed the door and stepped inside the warm room. "Oh, It's just you I thought it-" I started sniffling which caused Katsuki to jump of his bed in concern. "What happened, who did this to you?!" He yelled, pulling me into a hug, I buried my face into his chest and sobbed "I-I think Shoto hates me and I don't know why." Katsuki's face softened and he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up. I looked into his blood red eyes as he spoke softly. "He's a dumbass if he hates you." I smiled, wiping the tears of my face. Much to Katsuki's disappointment,  I released myself from his grip and flopped down on his bed. I threw my shoes of and stared at his ceiling. 

Then, Katsuki decided to jump on top of you. Shocked, you squirmed under his muscular form as he trapped you underneath him. "Ummm" You said awkwardly, waiting for Katsuki to say something. He smirked at you before crashing his lips into yours. You lay there, shocked. Without much experience you kissed back, running your hands through his Ash blond hair as you did so. Then suddenly you heard the click of a camera and muffled laughter. Katsuki shot up and looked at his doorway. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Mitsuki said, hiding the camera behind her back before slamming the door shut and running away. "Next time you should lock the door." You said. Katsuki jumped up from his bed and locked the door. He then turned back towards you with a blush visible on his face. "Now, where were we?!" He said, before jumping back on top of you.

649 Words