Hero Bakugou x Reader (The new Symbol of peace

(This is not apart of the main story line, it is a random One shot that occurs after the reader and Bakugou graduate from UA, They are not dating but Bakugou may or may not have a crush on the reader ;))

~WARNING~

(This chapter may contain scenes that is found disturbing to some readers. If you dislike reading about violence, I advice you skip this chapter. Can't say I didn't warn you)

H/N (Hero name)is one of the new Pro Heroes that had just debuted from last year's UA class 3a in the hero course. Since she had such a great Quirk that was useful in most situations, she had immediately had a place as a Sidekick at Miruko, the bunny hero ranked number 4 Pro heroes's agency. She had been given the task to capture a Villain who was meant to be the new Symbol of peace, her good friend Izuku Midoriya. After class 3a had graduated he had disappeared, he had meant to become a sidekick for Hawks but he never showed up for work. He had completely abandoned his girlfriend Uravity and hadn't told her where he was going, nor his mother who was worried sick about him. After a few months he still wasn't found, so everyone gave up looking. But a few weeks ago the retired number one hero, All Might was found dead in an abandoned building in Hosu. After a long investigation, it was discovered that Midoriya had murdered his old idol. Now, Miruko's and many other agencies had been given the task to find him. But little did they know that H/N had been kidnapped by the new Villain. 

Y/N lifted herself off the hard-stone floor and looked up at her enemy, even though her vision was blurred by a mixture of blood and tears, Y/N could tell her Enemy was grinning sadistically at her. Y/N's body ached as she jumped to her feet, forgetting she had a broken ankle. She screamed in pain and annoyance as she tumbled back onto the floor, landing on her side which happened to have a shallow stab wound. Y/N winced as she heard a thump of feet landing perfectly on the floor. She opened her mouth to speak but bit her lip when she felt a rush of pain spread through her body, trying to prevent herself from screaming. "You're all the same, you heroes." Her Enemy spat. Y/N whimpered as he plunged the knife deeper into her leg. "You think you're better than everybody else because of your quirks." He bent down beside the H/C haired hero, turning the knife around inside of her leg. "What do you want from me Deku?" Y/N hissed, a tear leaking from her E/C eyes and sliding down her cheek. Deku pulled the knife violently out of her leg and held it in front of her face. "Pain." He smirked, pulling the knife back, ready to strike. BOOM.

BOOM. The building shook as the deafening sound grew closer. Deku pulled the knife away from Y/N's face and standing up, facing the direction of the racket. "I know that sound anywhere." He muttered, his free hand curling into a fist. Deku quickly pulled out his phone and dialled a number before putting it to his ear. "Kurogiri, get over here right n-" His muttering was cut off by an ear-splitting CRASH. The only blood free wall in the room tumbled down, narrowly missing Y/N's shaking form. Standing where the wall once was, was an Ash blond haired male Y/N and Deku both Recognised.

"Kacchan!" Deku yelled, rather pleasantly, stretching his arms out as though expecting a hug from the male. Bakugou frowned and noticed a blood splattered knife in Deku's left hand. His eyes searched the room before landing on Y/N's shaking form on the floor. His eyes widened in horror and he started shaking in anger. "I'LL KILL YOU DEKU!" He shouted, leaping towards the broccoli haired male. Deku's eyes widened in horror as Bakugou punched him in the face, and then proceeded to shoot explosions at him. Just as Deku thought it was the end a purply black portal surrounded him. He grinned sadistically at Bakugou before vanishing.

Bakugou landed on the floor and screamed in anger. He had just let the person he hated the most escape, the person who had almost killed his- Bakugou sighed before turning towards Y/N and running up to her. He ripped of his shirt and started to wrap it around Y/N's leg, giving her full view of his muscular form. Blood and tears streamed down her cheeks as he pulled her into a warm and comforting hug. "It's going to be okay." He sighed, in a rather calm tone. Completely different from his usual pissed off grumbling or his angry shouting. 

802 Words