When you go on a date~ Part 7

"Class dismissed." Aizawa said in a bored but muffled way through his bandages. I beamed and jumped up from my seat, grabbing my bag as I did so. I was halfway to the door when I was pulled back into the classroom. Katsuki was staring at me. "Oh hey Katsu!" I beamed, watching as his face became red at the new nickname I had began to use for him. He then grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest. "Let's go on a date." He muttered, staring at something behind me. I looked up at him, still grinning. "I would love to!" I said, hugging him. Awkwardly, he hugged back, still not used to the activity.

I jumped back and he looked at me in surprise. "Wait, I have to go and get changed, what should I wear and what time will you pick me up?" I asked, not bothering to contain my excitement. Katsuki grinned at how happy I was, he put his hands in his pockets and said. "Something casual, I'll pick you up at 8:00" 

"Alright see ya later Katsu!" I said, turning towards the door to meet up with Izuku, who I was walking home with since Katsuki was busy doing something else. When I had made it to the doorway I noticed Shoto staring at me with narrowed eyes. I tilted my head to the side in confusion and walked up to him. "Hey Shoto, are you okay?" I questioned, my once excited tone now a concerned one. He turned away and began to walk off. I frowned at his action but chose to not go after him since he would probably get annoyed.

It was now 8:00 and I was sitting on my couch waiting for Katsuki. I was playing Minecraft, a game I was addicted to. I groaned in annoyance as I died from starvation. I decided to respawn and was killed by a Zombie. "You little-" I was cut of by the doorbell. I grinned and jumped of my couch and ran to the door. I swung open my door and was greeted by my Boyfriend wearing a black hoodie and jeans. His jaw dropped a little as he looked at me outfit. I smiled awkwardly and put my hands in my back pockets of my denim skirt. "I know you said casual but-" I started.

"You look great Idiot." Katsuki growled, taking my hand and pulling me towards his mother's car, who was grinning from the front seat and waving at us. Katsuki opened the door and I jumped inside, he moved into the seat next to me and put his arm around my waist. "I'm so glad you finally asked her out Katsuki." Mitsuki sighed happily, pulling out of my driveway. I grinned a little and looked at Katsuki, who had a annoyed expression on his face. "I should've just ordered an Uber." He muttered.

After about 20 minutes of sitting in the car Mitsuki stopped the car and I jumped out. "Fresh air!" I gasped, spinning around and tripping. Katsuki caught me and looked at me with a shocked expression. "Don't die yet dumbass we haven't finished our date yet!" I laughed and looked over his shoulder. "We're seeing a movie?" I smiled. 

When we entered the Cinema and got our tickets and some snacks I was surprised at what movie we were seeing. "Katsuki, we're seeing F/H (Favourite Horror Movie)?!" I gasped after sipping on my F/D (Favourite drink). Katsuki blushed. "Round face said you liked this movie!" I smirked at the thought of Katsuki asking my friends for date advice. "Well, I'm happy she did." I said, leaning my head on Katsuki's shoulder (If you are shorter than Bakugou just pretend you hold his hand instead) as we walked towards Cinema room 4.  

We sat down in our seats at the back and I ripped my Ice cream out of its packet. I watched the screen as the adds started to play. Call me strange but I actually enjoy watching the adds, so I was pleased that we hadn't missed them (Yes I enjoy the adds don't question me). Around 5 minutes later F/H started to play. I leaned towards Katsuki and murmured "You do like Horror Movies don't you?" 

"Pfft, yea of course I do!" He said rather loudly, earning glares from the people in the seats around us. I smiled at my boyfriend and reached into his Popcorn box just to annoy him. He glared at me, knowing he couldn't yell again otherwise he would get kicked out. Instead he reached over to grab my Ice cream, but Instead I tackled him in a hug, licking my Ice cream as I did so. 

Even though Katsuki said he liked Horror Movies, It seemed he didn't. Whenever anything scary happened in the movie he would flinch or slightly gasp, but after he did he would make sure I wasn't watching. If I was he would try to cover up what he had done, which I found adorable. At the end of the movie he sighed in relief, pleased that it was over. But still, he had enjoyed movie and was glad he had taken you to see it.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the bad Chapter, I didn't have any motivation but I wanted to upload a chapter since I hadn't for the past few days.

895 Words