Truth or Dare) Bakusquad~ Chapter 22

(This is the scenario refereed to in the last chapter Bakusquad or Dekusquad) 

"Hey Mina Truth or Dare!" You yelled at your best friend. She smirked at you.

"Hummm, I guess dare." She said. You grinned evilly and her smirked dropped. "Okay I regret my decision."

"I DARE YOU TO SIT ON KIRISHIMA'S LAP!" You yelled. Sero, Kaminari and Bakugou started laughing. Kirishima's eyes widened in shock and he bent down in front of you. "Please L/N, I'm begging you-" He pleaded.

"My decision is final." You said, crossing your arms and smirking at a flustered Mina. She sighed and walked over to Kirishima. "Wai-" Mina sat down on his lap. Kirishima's face turned as red as his hair and he started mumbling like Izuku. Mina was pouted and frowned at you. "How long do we have to stay like this?" She asked. You thought for a second.

"For the next......5 turns?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kirishima gaped at the wall as she screamed.

Kirishima.exe is not responding

"Ima get revenge on you!" Mina cried, pointing her finger at you. You smirked at her and put your hands on your hips. "Try me!"

"Kaminari." Mina said sweetly, Kaminari looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"How am I the revenge?" He asked, confused.

Mina smirked and crossed her arms, nearly elbowing Kirishima in the head. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?" Kaminari shrugged. Mina grinned evilly at him.

"I dare you to make out with Y/N!"

You gasped and looked at Katsuki who had jumped off the ground. "NO WAY IS DUNCE FACE MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Kaminari winked at you but looked nervous at the same time. You rolled your eyes and looked at Katsuki. "It's fine Katsuki, he's probably gonna suck at it anyway." Kaminari gasped and put a hand on his chest.

"How dare you!" He gasped. You laughed. Kaminari started crawling towards you.

"LET ME GO FLAT FACE!" Katsuki yelled at Sero who was holding him back. Katsuki swung his arm and accidentally knocked Mina and Kirishima over. Mina fell flat on her back and Kirishima fell on top of her. "Ummm Kiri?" He said to the dazed red head. He didn't respond. She rolled her eyes and started to awkwardly pat him on the back. Kaminari stopped in front of you, a faint blush dusted on his face. You just stared at him, ignoring Katsuki's screams. 

He leaned forward, closing his eyes. You leaned back, not wanting him to kiss you. "C'mon Kaminari, trap her!" Mina yelled from underneath Kirishima. Kaminari noticed you were leaning back and smirked. He pushed you back and you fell on the floor. You gasped and you eyes widened in horror as he climbed on top of you. He muttered something while smirking. You looked to your right and saw Bakugou taped to the wall, screaming. This is mean, you frowned looking back to Kaminari to see his lips inches from yours. 

"NO!" You screamed. Kaminari's eyes snapped open, he heard the noise of something flying through the air. A little to late, he looked to his left to see your fist swinging towards him. His eyes widened in horror and he grabbed your fist. "Wha-" You were cut off by Kaminari smashing his lips into yours. Your eyes widened in shock and horror. 

Denki.

Kaminari.

Was.

Kissing.

You.

You waited 10 seconds so he could fulfil his dare (You didn't kiss him back, that doesn't count as cheating if you don't kiss him right?). After that time you pushed him off you. He started laughing like the pervert he is. You stood over his laughing form and smiled darkly. He stopped laughing but looked up at you with pure fear as you ignited black flames and your eyes turned to match the flames. "You shouldn't have done that pikachu." You whispered darkly, but everyone in the room caught your words. You looked over at your boyfriend to see he had blasted through the tape. He started walking towards the two of you. You turned back to Kaminari with a smirk on your face. "Dark fla-" 

Somebody put their arms around your waist and pulled you back. You were softly sat on the floor next to Mina, Kirishima and Sero who had been laughing at the scene. "RUN!" Katsuki screamed at Kaminari who nodded frantically and ran out of Mina's dorm room and slammed the door shut. Explosions started crackling in Katsuki's palms, next moment he had blasted through Mina's door, destroying it, and flying down the hall after Kaminari who has screaming to everyone in the common room "I MADE OUT WITH L/N!" You heard Katsuki scream at him back and Mineta and Shoto scream something as well. You blinked and your flames went out and your eyes returned to their normal E/C colour. 

You turned your attention to Mina who was giggling. "Mina, I'll kill you!" You laughed angrily at your best friend. But she just winked at you and continued to stroke Kirishima's hair, who had finally returned from his daze. "Wha-huh?!" He spluttered, his face returning to the shade of his hair as he realised he was lying on top of Mina, their faces inches apart. "AH! I'M SO SORRY ASHIDO-SAN I DIDN'T-" 

"It's okay Kiri." Mina sighed as Kirishima jumped off her. He looked at her once more (She winked at him) before running out of the room. "I ship it!" You and Sero yelled at the same time. You looked at each other and laughed before high-fiving, oblivious to the blushing Mina. 

(I Kinda ship them don't @ me)

922 Words 

Guys I have decided what my 1K special will be, I don't know when it will be out but I'll let you know if there is any delays. Until it comes out I will still upload normal Chapters :)