When you fight Villains~ Chapter 17

You were walking back to the dorms from the main building of UA with Katsuki, Kaminari and Kirishima. Katsuki was walking with his arm around your waist, keeping you close to him so Kaminari wouldn't try anything. Not that he was that stupid, he know we would get murdered if he flirted with you in front of Katsuki. He kept looking at you before whispering something to Kirishima, whenever he did this Kirishima would slap the back of his head while saying "Bro, that is so un-manly!" 

"What did you say Dunce face?!" Katsuki growled after the 7th time of the pair doing this. Kaminari's eyes widened in horror and he turned to Kirishima with pleading eyes. Kirishima rolled his eyes and sighed "He was saying that L/N looks-" He stopped talking due to Kaminari slapping his hand over the red head's mouth. Katsuki had let go of your waist and stepped in front of you, explosions shooting from his hands. "Care to finish that sentence Dunce face?!" He yelled at a trembling Kaminari. "U-um." Is all he said. His eyes travelled from Katsuki's angered form to a dark figure behind you. "L/N  look out!" He screamed, running forward. You felt a hand go around your neck and pull you away from Katsuki. He whipped around and his eyes widened in anger. He leapt forward, explosions forming in his palms- 

-A wave of blue flames pushed him back into Kaminari and Kirishima. "How sad, Katsuki Bakugou." A deep monotone voice said, a hint of amusement in his voice. Your eyes widened in fear, you knew that voice. You lifted your right hand up, black flames forming in your palm. "Use your quirk and I'll fry your friends." Dabi hissed in your ear, tightening his grip around your neck. You gasped for air, extinguishing your flames and lowering your hand as you did so. "Good girl." He smirked, returning his gaze to the three boys who were glaring at Dabi in hatred. Katsuki leapt forward again, closely followed by Kaminari and Kirishima. Dabi threw you on the ground behind him and blasted the trio with his blue flames once again. You felt tears slide down your face as you watched the boys get engulfed by flames. Well, he's gonna try to fry them anyway. You thought to yourself, picking yourself off the ground and running towards Dabi.

I activated my Space quirk and jumped at Dabi. "Flame rush!" I screamed, holding my right hand in the air and directing it at his body. Dabi turned around and his eyes widened. "Wha-" Is all he could say before he got pushed over by a variety of different coloured flames. There was orange, red, violet, cerulean, broccoli green and black. Dabi turned around as he fell, trying to stop himself from falling. The flames smashed his head into the ground, knocking him out cold. The flames disappeared to reveal Katsuki, Kaminari and Kirishima who were all gaping at you. "What?" You frowned. Kirishima opened his mouth but closed it when your knees buckled and you fell to the ground, fainting. 

You had been told later that the Police had been called and Dabi had been arrested by the police, but unfortunately he escaped before he could be brought to the station. After you fainted Katsuki had brought you back to the dorms and laid you down in your bed. Surprisingly, he had gone to the shop and bought you some Sakura mochi and made you Cold Soba.  Todoroki would never admit it but he was jealous of how well Katsuki could make cold soba, much better than he ever could.  Uraraka was jealous of your special treatment and wished that Midoriya would do the same for her. She openly admitted it which made Midoriya kind of annoyed, though she did apologise. 

689 Words