How you meet- Chapter 1

(You are 10 years old at the time and it is the Holidays before you start school at Aldera Junior High) 

"Y/N!" You heard your mother call to you from behind the moving van. 

"Coming mum!" You cried, running towards the sound of your mother's voice, almost dropping your All Might figure in the process. When you reached your mother you looked up at her, she smiled warmly down at you.

"Sweetie we have finished moving all of the stuff inside the house, you can go to the park down the road if you wish?" She said, bending down on her knees before you. You beamed, looking down at your mother. 

"Yea, I would like that!" You said, beginning to walk away from her.

"Sweetie, wait!" She called out to you. You puffed and turned back around to face her.

"Yes mum?" You said, trying not to sound sarcastic but failing. 

"Remember we have dinner with Endeavour and his son Shoto tonight!" 

Your eyes widened in horror. Oh no I completely forgot about that . You thought to yourself before snapping out of your thoughts.

"Okay mum, See ya later!" You yelled back at her from the end of the driveway, before sprinting down the road towards the park. 

When you reached the Park you were disappointed. It was an ordinary park with a kiddie playground, a few trees, a few benches and a small amount of grass. You sighed, your shoulders slumped you began to walk towards the play equipment. You were about to climb the small rock wall when you heard a male voice behind you.

"Wow! Is that the limited edition All Might figurine?!" You turned around to see a pudgy child with red wings. You put on a fake smile and said "Yup." 

"Gimme!" He yelled, snatching it out of your hands and running away towards the grassy hill. 

"Hey, give that back!" You gasped, breaking into a sprint after him. In response to your demand he began to laugh. You chased him for a good 5 minutes before you reached the hill. The boy ran towards a small group of boys. "Hey guys! Look what I got of that pathetic girl!" He pointed towards your panting form a few metres from the group. 

"haha sick!" A jet black haired male yelled snatching the figure from the red winged male. He then began to repeatedly throw it in the air and catch it.

"Please give it back!" You groaned, walking towards the annoying male. He smirked at you.

"This cost a lot, are you rich?!" He exclaimed, getting up in your face. You backed up a bit and put your hands on your hips. "Does it really matter?" You sighed, an annoyed frown plastered on your face. He smirked evilly at you before creating a small fire in his figure free palm. He then held your figurine above the fire. You went pale. 

"P-Please don't!" You stuttered stepping forward. The male's smirk only widened and he lowered the figure closer to the boiling flames. A rush of anger stabbed through your body. You closed your eyes and put your hands over your face. "Awwww are you crying, pathetic brat." The male mocked in a fake sad voice. Your eyes snapped open and you lowered your hands, black flames emitting from your hands. The smirk fell from the males face and his face grew pale, the whole group stepped back except an Ash blond haired male, who stared at you with his mouth open. 

You could feel the heat emitting from your eyes and hands, knowing that your eyes had turned color to match the dancing flames in your palms. "I SAID DON"T!" You screamed, shooting the flames at the male you now hated. Your eyes widened and you began to float in the air as you continued to shoot the flames. When you could no longer shoot the flames you dropped to your knees and your eyes returned to their normal E/C form. 

"Y-You monster!" The male yelled, throwing the figure in front of your dazed form. "C'mon guys!" 

All of his friends left you sitting on the grass except one. A grinning Ash blond haired male approached you. He stuck his hand out to you. "Need some help?" He said. 

709 Words