When he thinks you like someone else ~ Chapter 19

You were sitting on the couches with the girls at the UA dorms. They were talking about the guys. "Well Y/N already has a boyfriend so let's not bother asking who she thinks is cute." Ochaco said, tying her hair up in a bun. "Hmm okay." Mina flopped down on the couch next to you. "Seriously though, do you think any of the other guys are hot?" Mina smirked at you, sliding right next to you and slinging her arm over you shoulders. You rolled your eyes and put you arm around her. "Yeah, no." Mina rolled her eyes and turned to Ochaco.

"Well we ALL know who you like!" Mina yelled, attracting the attention of the guys who were all in the kitchen. Ochaco's face flushed red and she started waving her arms around in front of her face. "M-Mina!" She pleaded. Mina smirked at her and continue.

"His hair is made of broccoli and so are his eyes-" She sang, jumping up from the couch and running to the middle of the room. "AND HIS NAME IS-" She screamed, turning back to look at a petrified Ochaco. "Izu-" She was cut off by you slamming you hand over her mouth. Yes, you had teleported behind her to stop her from revealing your friend's crush. Mina was your best friend but jeez she could be annoying. Mina lowered your hand from her lips and turned to face you. She placed a hand on her hip and leaned forward, a smirk forming on her face. "Of course we all know who you think is the hottest guy in the class Y/N." She purred.

"Yeah me!" Katsuki yelled, puffing his chest out and stepping forward with a smirk on his face. Mina giggled at his actions and walked up to him. "Nope." She said, twirling a strand of her pink hair around her finger. You frowned, where was she going with this? Katsuki seemed to be thinking the same thing. He crossed his arms "Who then?" He growled. Mina mumbled something under her breathe, nobody had caught her words. "Speak up Ashido I need to know!" Mineta screamed, staring longingly at you. You rolled your eyes in disgust. 

"Well it's Todoroki." Mina said simply, turning away from Katsuki and walking back towards the couches. Your eyes widened in horror and you gasped "What the- no Katsuki I don't think he is the hottest!" 

"Yes you do!" Mina replied cheekily as she strutted past you. You turned to look at Todoroki who's mouth was hanging open in shock. Katsuki was fuming and his eyes were doing the weird thing he did at the sports festival. 

(This is what he looked like when he heard Mina say that)

"Half and half bastard!" He screamed angrily, snapping towards Todoroki who was still gaping at your annoyed form. "Katsuki, you know that's not true." You sighed, staring at the two who were now arguing over who you thought was hotter. Kaminari suddenly appeared beside you and he slung his arm over your shoulders. "Yea, she thinks I'm the hottest." He purred. Katsuki and Todoroki stopped arguing and slowly turned to look at Kaminari. "WHAT." Katsuki, Todoroki and Mineta yelled. Mineta ran forward and hugged your legs. "Noooo, L/N's the hottest girl in the class besides Yao-momo!" He cried to your disgust. You kicked his screaming form into Katsuki who immediately started trying to attack him, but was being held back by Kirishima. Kaminari started trying to flirt with you but before he could finish his pick up line you kneed him where it hurts. He fell to the floor, silently screaming. You flipped your hair over you shoulder. "I'm really sorry Kaminari, really I am, but you did deserve that." 

You then turned to Todoroki. "And just to clear things up, I think Katsuki is the hottest guy ever, Mina was just fulfilling her dare." Katsuki stopped trying to attack Mineta at those words and turned to face you. He was actually smiling. "Do I need to put you on a leash?" His smile turned into a frown at those words. He shrugged off Kirishima and walked towards you. When he reached you he grabbed your arm and began to drag you away to his room so you could play Animal Crossing. 

Okay, I have NO CLUE what I was doing when I wrote this chapter. I just thought this would be the kind of thing that would happen (Apart from the Kaminari abuse, soz pikachu senpai). BTW I had to add in the Animal Crossing thing at the end because I finally got the new game! I'm currently trying to get a three star island, and I'm failing miserably. Sorry if I rant about Animal Crossing in future chapters guys, I'm addicted, so just ignore that XD.

819 words