When you prank him 2) Chapter 23

"Are you sure about this Y/N-Chan?" Izuku squeaked, peering around the corner as Katsuki grew closer. You nodded and grinned "Uh-huh!" You pulled Izuku back around the corner to see Kirishima giving the two of you a thumbs up from the Kitchen. "Okay." You turned to face Izuku. "Tell me when!" He nodded and waited for Katsuki to turn the corner. Izuku's face was growing redder by the second, as he always got embarrassed when he got too close to a girl. "Now." He squeaked as Katsuki walked around the corner with his hands in his pocket. You leaned closer to Izuku, shielding his face from view. "Idiot wanna-" You made a fake kissing noise as you didn't want to actually kiss your childhood best friend. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND DEKU?!" Katsuki yelled, causing you to stop "Kissing" Izuku. His eyes widened in horror as you turned around. You smiled sweetly at your boyfriend and said simply "Sorry Katsu, but Izuku convinced me to be his, soz!" You grabbed Izuku's hand and started running to his room. "DEKU!" Katsuki screamed, you could hear his explosions from down the hall. 

You slammed his door shut and locked it. "Y-Y/N-Chan, will you protect me?" Izuku stuttered. You nodded and grinned. He sighed in relief, thinking when Katsuki broke down the door you would just run away and leave him to die. You heard a the sound of aggressive knocks on the door, that after a few seconds turned into slams. You could feel Izuku trembling from behind you. "I-I don't think this was a g-good i-idea Y/N-C-Chan." He squeaked. You sighed as the door came crashing down. There, in it's ruins, stood a deadly Pomeranian, also known as Katsuki Bakugou. "DEKU!" He growled, stepping into the room, kicking aside apart of the broken door. 

You beamed at you boyfriend. "Ah, Hey Katsu!" He looked at you with a confused expression on his face. "Eh?" 

You laughed and walked forward and pulled him into a hug. "It was a prank dummy!" He grumbled something under his breathe. "Huh?" You asked.

"Run Deku." He grumbled. Izuku nodded frantically and ran out of the room faster than Iida's turbo boost. You pulled out of the hug and wiped a tear of laughter from your eye. "Did he kiss you?" Katsuki asked in a deadly tone. You laughed and shook your head.

"Nope." He turned around and walked out of the room, you assumed he was going to look for Izuku who was probably hiding in Uraraka or Iida's room. 

427 Words