ch. 27 ✰ who's ready to party?!

Start from the beginning

He seems to be wearing a gray suit that is completely unbuttoned, revealing a light blue shirt underneath that is unbuttoned as well, revealing a little bit of his hard and tanned chest. On the bottom, he has gray dress pants on that seem to be a tad bit tight on him and glossed over black shoes. The outfit itself is very casual, but Akash makes the outfit looks extraordinary on him, due to his built body and defined features. His blue eyes stand out in the outfit as well, and his tan skin shines against the lights. His dark hair is neatly combed, but his hair still looks messy, but in a cute way.

His lips are slightly pursued as he adjusts his watch wrapped around his left arm. The veins on his hands conform as he walks over to the door, and the whole time he continues to stare at me. My cheeks flush red as he clenches his jaw, revealing his chiseled features, and his body towers over me. "You look nice," he breathily says.

His blue eyes bore into me as I clack my tongue against the roof of my mouth. "That's it?" I smirk. "You look nice?"

Akash lightly chuckles, his eyes crinkling as his dimples press into his cheeks. "Oh, trust me," his deep voice rattles, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. Finally, his expression turns serious as his veiny hands wrap around my waist until his fingers tickle my naked back. "There's so much more I want to say to you," he whispers into my ear, his fingers continuing to grasp my back. Oh, lord have mercy...

Unfortunately, his fingers leave my back, and he walks away. That's it? He's just going to walk away now? I grumble frustratingly, pressing my hands on my face. That asshole!

I notice everyone else is outside, so I hurriedly walk out of the villa, closing the huge double doors behind me. Everyone stands idly by the door, and a black limousine arrives in front of the door. "Whoa," Neha gasps. "We're going in a limo again?"

"You betcha," Ayushi winks. "If we're dressing up in style, might as well go to the club in style."

"And that," Manav says, "Is why I love you."

"Oh shit, not this again," Neha grumbles, and Ayushi and Manav start to kiss.

Few moments later, while Ayushi and Manav are still eating each other's faces away, Ali awkwardly clears his throat. "Y'know, while it is a bit interesting to watch you guys kiss... we have a limo waiting for us, so you guys might want to carry on your kissing afterwards."

Manav and Ayushi awkwardly pull away from each other. "Oh, sorry," Ayushi giggles.

We decide to laugh it off and climb into the limo. Excitement bubbles inside of me as I step inside of the limo, realizing that we are about to go to a club! Partying is one of my favorite things to do, so going to a club in Costa Rica again makes adrenaline filter through my veins.

"Who's ready to fucking party?!" Ali hollers. Everyone shouts back, and I smile, sitting in the limo. I'm ready to party like never before.

~ ~ ~

We arrive in front of the massive club, which towers over us, its dark exterior covered with neon lights illuminated against the moonlight. People stumble in and out, either getting ready to get drunk or getting ready to get even more drunk. I take a deep breath to myself and walk inside with the others. The limo parks by the entrance, and I lean against it, studying my surroundings. I see a couple making out by the bushes while dozens of people cheer them on, and on the other side is a couple that seems to be arguing, and many people are surveying the situation. This is kind of déjà vu from the breakup I had with Nick. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you ready to get your party on, bestie?!" Ayushi squeals.

"Ayu, you scared me!" I exclaim, chuckling nervously. "But yes, I am. What about you?"