MESSAGES

ART PRODIGIES Ss2🎨

Emeka: okay hey guys so Uniform isn't feeling fine, it will be nice if you guys could check up on her 🙇...

Yamzy: ehya that's why she didn't come to prefectship meeting.

Kaptin Man: @Emeka weitin happen to her now guy?

Empress 👸 is typing...
Tiana is typing...
Kucheli 💙 is typing...

Ferox: She fainted some days back and it looks like she might take awhile before she recovers, so it will actually be nice to say hi.

Tiana: Coma? Fainted... hmmm okay oo, we would visit her.

Empress 👸: 😹😹😹 babes you're looking for trouble o. They say she's not feeling fine, leave it at that.

Americana: what are you both insinuating, what is wrong with both of you, our classmate is ill and you are spouting nonsense.

Tiana: pls sister baby calm down 😒 ha'an. Even her friend is not saying anything, you're there shouting and doing operation defence. When did you and Mariam sef become friends?

Kucheli 💙 is typing...

Damola: mtcheww. Pls person no dae feel fine you girls are fighting, so mannerless. Toh guys, when we are we going to see her, because if we say we are waiting for this females to organize themselves so that we can pick a date and go, then we go wait till next year Christmas. Where my guys dae, @Kaptin Man, @Malik, @Yamana, @Sammo. Ehen where Simeon sef?

Ferox: I dae 🙋

Kaptin Man: You know say this guy still dae burst my brain with how he fit switch his english.

Damola: guy asin bah. So Simeon how far, when we dae go, and which time we fit go?

Malik: just holla me the time, Ferox and I will be there.

Kucheli 💙: some people do know how to seek attention.

Americana is typing...
Kaptin Man is typing...
Tiana is typing...
Ferox is typing...

American: sorry@Kucheli 💙 who are you referring to?

Tiana: it can definitely not be me nor Chelsea, cause we don't seek attention it naturally comes to us.

Kaptin Man: I sha hope all is well with you people in this group, anyways madam natural attention, pls you girls should sha organize yourselves and decide when you are coming, I'm sure Kucheli 💙 wouldn't mind coming with us.

Americana: I would like to come too 🙋. I can't be with hooligans.

Kucheli 💙: Kenneth or Kaptin Man, whichever one is your real name I would love to go with you guys but I'll like to see her personally as her Kawa or I'll just tag along with the girls😁.

Ferox: Interesting...

Malik: very intresting...

Kaptin Man: very super interesting

Damola: goodnight o

Emeka: idiot is afternoon

Yamzy: out of everything, pls as school is resuming, you guys shouldn't come back rough. This is third term, the tensed term that will help determine things like scholarship, prefectship and the rest. And also pls as all of you are resuming, boys cut your hair, don't wear bling bling on your belt, let your uniforms be neat, and I'm begging you pls no coloured socks and black shoes abeg.
Girls, since my partner is sick, pls do the necessary, don't fix any extra curricula on your hair, follow the hair code, the head girl would give you girls hair style; pls I'm begging you girls don't plait nonsense, and you know that if we do the correct thing, junior students won't have anything to use and point fingers at us...
Thanks I don ball out 😁 😁✌

LEADERS👑

Lawal-headie: alright guys, Yamana just told me that his class boys are organizing to go and see Mariam in the hospital, I think some of us should go. Like six of us to represent you know. Head girl and I, two people from art class apart from Yamana, and two from commercial.
Head girl and I are already from science class, and we have to automatically go, so hitting two stones with one bird.

Hakeem-labour: 😹😂, baba you say what? Hitting two stones with one bird.

John-time: lwkmd, headie headie nah true. Indeed hitting two stones with one bird.

Naomi-labour: pls leave head boy alone joh  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joy- headie: 😹😁

Precious-games: even head girl dae laugh.

Lawal-headie: haha 👀😒. Everyone makes mistake, back to the matter at hand.

Chidinma-time: but you didn't tell us what's wrong with her.

Sadiq-library: exactly.

Joy-headie: okay she fainted some days back, and has been in a mini coma, that's why if some of you noticed, she wasn't able to make it to prefectship meeting.

Mabel-health: kai that's terrible 😢😞. But what made her faint, weak immune system, indigestion, headache, what is it?

Lawal-headie: I don't know too.

Naomi-labour: I will represent commercial class.

Sadiq-library: I'm representing art class.

Hakeem-labour: wait guys Sadiq is in art class?

John-time: are you not even supposed to be asking whether he's in our school. You no go even know say somebody like Sadiq dae your class after you don graduate.

Naomi-labour: but it's people like him that will blow.

Cynthia-dinning: I will also go with Sadiq.

Hakeem-labour: oya let me support my baby. Me and Naomi will show in 5D, babe @Naomi-labour, let's go and choose outfit.

Joy-headie: this boy 👀👀😒😒.

Hakeem-labour: head girl who be boy? Head girl I've told you countless times, I was a general in my previous life!

John-time: you don't mean it?

Precious-games: goodnight guys I can't with you Hakeem.

Naomi-labour: babes I'm going with you.

Hakeem-labour: you know when I was a general, my motto was "when the antelope runs, and the animals are running, the people who are looking-"

Sadiq-library: 👀👀👀 yes go on Hakeem.

Hakeem-labour: "the people who are looking are still looking"

John-time: 👏👏👏 word guy, word!!

Joy-headie: how did you bunch of mad people become prefects again?

Cynthia-dining: @John-time and @Hakeem-labour waka... Mtcheeewww

_____________________________

Dedicated to Lee264
Thanks for your support hun...