5. Winner

November 28th, 2005
12:40 PM
Serenity POV

2morrow's the day

Fck yea. Less than 12 hrs

U ready?

Beyond.

I smiled at Chris' response. I knew he was excited beyond words.

His album was finally about to come out. He had worked so hard on it and had been doing a bunch of promotion leading up to it, so I knew he was ready to see how it would turn out.

I was excited too.

I'll be up at 12, downloadin it from iTunes

Or...

???

U can wait to listen 2 it wit me when u get outta skool 2morrow

Why?

It'll be more special dat way

I smiled to myself & prepared to respond to his message, but my phone was snatched out of my hand before I could. I looked up and saw Taj running down the hallway, snickering.

"TAJ!!" I yelled, running after him. He continued running and laughing, heading towards the lunchroom with me following after him. Taj ran over to our usual lunch table, where everyone was already seated.

"Leon, catch!!" Taj said, throwing the phone at Leon, and Leon tried to catch it, but Johnna intercepted. Taj sucked his teeth at her as she smirked before handing my phone back.

"Here you go, Serenity," She said as I took the phone.

"Thank you." I smiled at her before turning to Taj & punching him in his arm. "Prick." I sat down between Johnna & Lauryn. "How was everybody's Thanksgiving?"

"Whew!! We ate good!!" Taj said, sitting next to Lauryn.

"Definitely, i'm ready for thanksgiving to come back around, i'm hungry," Johnna added, patting her stomach and I snickered.

"How was yours?" Lauryn asked, looking at me. I shrugged.

"It was like every other family get together."

"Ooh except," MJ said, pointing at me. "Madison almost fought Petrease."

I let out a laugh.

"Oh my god, she did!!!"

Petrease was AJ's second child's mother, and honestly, none of us liked her.

She was obnoxious and rude, and not in the Kae way. It was aggravating.

Also, we were all still team Madison, and Petrease didn't like Madison.

She had no reason to not like her though. Madison was no longer interested in AJ once she realized he wasn't going to marry her. Or he was taking his sweet ass time to do it.

By the time Petrease had come into the picture, it had been about four years since AJ & Madison had been together. So her problem with Madison? Who the hell knows, but if she was against Madison, we were against her.

Anyway, we had Thanksgiving was at AJ's house, which was the first damn mistake because Petrease lived with him. At least if we had it somewhere else, she didn't have to be invited.