39. Missing You

August 1st, 2013
1:24 PM

The month didn't go by as fast as Mica & Serenity would have liked. They both kept busy with their respective careers, but that didn't stop them from missing each other.

Luckily, the month did go by, and on the first day of August, Serenity was waiting (im)patiently waiting for Mica to land at JFK.

She was practically bouncing with excitement as she stood out on the tarmac, waiting for the jet's doors to open. When they did, she had to force herself not to run up the stairs to him.When his eyes fell on her, a huge smile appeared on his face, and he quickly hurried down the stairs. She squealed excitedly, running towards him. Mica dropped his luggage, opened his arms and she jumped right into them, wrapped her arms and legs around him. Mica laughed as Serenity started kissing all over his face.

"I missed you so much," Serenity told him between kisses.

"I missed you too Serene," He smiled as she stopped kissing his face and moved to kiss his lips a few times. Then she hopped down, wrapping her right hand around his left, and led him to the truck with his luggage. Kendrick, her driver & bodyguard, greeted Mica with a handshake and grabbed his suitcase. The two lovebirds got in the truck, and less than two minutes later, they were off. And all over each other. Thank God for partitions. "Fuck, I missed you." Mica groaned as Serenity sat on top of him, kissing and licking on his neck. She pulled back, giggling.

"I can tell," She said, grinding on his lap. He pushed his hips up in response. She smirked, cuffing his cheeks, kissing him a few times, then climbing off his lap.

"You're such a goddamn tease," He groaned, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"I'm not teasing, i'm getting you ready for when we get to my apartment," She said, placing her hand on top of his lap. She stroked the imprint of his dick, looking up at him with the most innocent face, then said "you can have your way with me on any surface you please in there."

That he did.

From the moment they stepped through the door, it was on. Mica had her against the front door, on the couch, on the island, against the window, and on the balcony. The balcony by the living room, not the room. They didn't even step foot in the room.

When they were done fucking like rabbits (for the moment), they both dragged themselves back in to get water.

"Another round after this?" Mica asked as Serenity handed him a bottle of Voss.

"But im the insatiable one right?" Serenity asked, taking a sip of her water. Mica smirked, shrugging as he took a sip of his water. Serenity glanced at the clock on the stove. It was almost 6 o'clock. They had been going at it for awhile. "We can do a quick one in the shower, but we gotta go."

"Go where?" Mica asked as she put her water on the counter. She started heading towards the room.

"I'm taking you on a date."

"A date?" Mica asked, raising an eyebrow. Serenity turned back towards him and he forced himself not to look at her gorgeous, naked body.

"You heard me." Mica chuckled.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" He asked.

"No, it's supposed to be equal," She stated and Mica smiled. She reached her hand out for him. "Let me take you for a night on the town, Freckles." Mica moved towards her & grabbed her hand.

"Let's do it, Serene."

They started by going to dinner at the One World Trade Center, then went up to the One World Observatory, the highest view in the city.