44. Say Yes

May 6th, 2014
7:52 AM
MJ POV

You know, i've done a lot of unbelievable shit, but I think sleeping with Beyoncé really takes the fucking cake.

It was a dream come true. A dream that I didn't think would come true, but it did. And that was fucked up. She was married.

What was even more fucked up was that I didn't care. That was some of the best sex I ever had. There were so many reasons why. How long the tension was building, the spontaneity, unpredictability, the pure development of the action, the sheer enjoyment of the novelty feeling, the warmth, her grip, her taste, her touch, the passionate kissing.

I heard a door open down the hall and looked that way. A few seconds later, Bey limped into the room. I eyed her as I smirked to myself. She wore a black t-shirt and some white pajama shorts, looking so fucking good. She looked at me and smiled softly.

"Good morning," She greeted me, stopping at the loveseat. I sat up.

"Good morning."

"How'd you sleep?" I licked my lips.

"Great. How about you?" She nodded.

"The same." I nodded and it fell quiet between the two of us. It was a bit awkward, neither of us not knowing what to say. She cleared her throat. "Want some breakfast?"

"Sure." She nodded.

"I'll go start on it then."

"I thought you couldn't cook," I furrowed my eyebrows and she sucked her teeth, laughing, the awkwardness disappearing.

"I can cook. It's breakfast, it's not that hard." She headed into the kitchen.

"Uh huh, sure," I said, pulling the covers off and following her into the kitchen. She went into the refrigerator and grabbed some eggs out. "I bet you can't make pancakes." I leaned against the counter.

"I can't," She admitted. "I can make breakfast sandwiches though." She looked at me, smiling. I snickered.

"Okay Chef BoyarBey," I said, folding my arms and she giggled, squatting down next to me to get a pan out to fry the eggs, I presume. I bit my lip, looking at her ass. I could hear the sound of it clapping as she rode me, I could picture the jiggle. Bey looked up at me & I didn't bother to hide that I was looking at her. She bit her lip before passing me the pan. I grabbed it, putting it on the counter as she stood up.

"We should talk about last night," She said, putting her hands on the counter.

"It was a one time thing right?" I asked, folding my arms. She was a married woman, I couldn't expect shit to come out of it. Even though I wanted more. "Or five time thing, I guess in this case." Bey blushed.

"Uh, y-yeah," She stammered, not looking at me. "I shouldn't have baited you, saying that I wanted you to make me feel good. That was wrong of me to drag you into the mess that is my martial problems."

"You weren't dragging me into anything," I shrugged. "You said it yourself, that had been a long time coming."

"Still," She looked up at me, her hazel eyes meeting mine. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm the married woman in this situation-"