18 - Photo Surprises

It is the day before Luke gets back. Last week Blake watched the boys for me, which I asked Luke if it was okay and he said he was fine with it. Miranda, Jess, and I went and got our hair done. I decided to get it bleached and layered. Miranda thought it was a great look on me. I had dark hair originally, and haven't been blonde for quite some time. I made sure it wasn't too bright but just enough to where I use to have it. They got their hair done and it was nice. We had a girls night and then I was back to watching the boys. Everything else was pretty normal.

I finished cleaning the dishes and went upstairs. The boys were playing in Bo's room so I kept their door open and mine. I went on my laptop and decided to go on my Facebook. It was probably about three to four weeks since I've been on it. I didn't even check it on my phone. I had a bunch of friend requests and messages and notifications. My brother had commented on a photo I posted of a sunset during a concert. Luke was playing and it looked amazing. He said, you're lucky you get to be back stage at a Luke Bryan concert.

I never actually told him who I worked for. I just told him the guy was rich and had two kids. Then he was a nice man too. He probably thinks the guy I work for got me tickets or pays me enough to get backstage. I commented back saying you have no clue. I checked my other notifications which people tagged me in things, like pictures, commented on things. Then my friend requests were from a bunch of people who I didn't know. Luke had a personal account which I had added already. Everyone else that I met that had a personal account added me after the award show it looks like. I added them but the other people I didn't know so I declined. Messages were from some of the personals of people telling me that they were them and what not.

Then I had some from people saying, OMG you're the chick that was with Luke at the CMA's? I had a bunch of guys and girls messaging me. I sighed. This is going to get annoying. I changed my settings to only be able to get messages from people on my friends list. I decided to look up the pictures that were taken on the red carpet on the CMA's.

I was going through all of them and when I got to Luke and I we looked so happy. I looked like I was in shock but trying to be happy. There was a video of him winning his award. They even showed where he kissed me. I had my jaw dropped. Oh god. I watched that video and all. Then I went on YouTube and watched videos of more. Then there were interviews. For some reason I clicked on a few. Then I got onto one that was of the day the boys and I left to come back here. I clicked on it. It was a woman interviewing him. He seemed to be acting casual.

"How do you feel wining Male Vocalist of the year at the CMA's?" She asked him.
"Oh wonderful. It was such an honor to be able to stand up there and receive that. Everyone else who was nominated is good friends of mine. Any of them deserve it as well, but I guess everyone chose me. I'm thankful." Luke answered her.
"How do you feel your performance was?"
"Just like every other one I put on. I give it my all. I wanted to entertain everyone and have them enjoy it. "
"People enjoyed your speech you gave and said it was very touching." She smiled at him.
"Well it came from the heart. I do appreciate everyone that I mentioned because without anyone of them I wouldn't be here."
"Well there are rumors going around you Mr. Bryan." She told him. His eye brow rose.
"When don't rumors go on about someone famous?" he laughed. She did too.
"I'm talking about you being a bachelor is no more?" He just looked at her. Oh boy. I really paid attention now. "Tabloids have seen you with various women over this past year and a half." The TV next to them had pictures of him holding random girls and kissing a few. He laughed shaking his head. "Since your last tour, we have only seen you around one woman." They had pictures of us in random places. My jaw dropped. Oh god, they got me when we were in the grocery store. I face palmed. I looked like shit that day. They had us on the beach too. I'm in an interview where they are showing me in a bikini. Oh god no. Then there was the picture of us at the CMA's and the kiss. Luke had a huge smile on his face and smirked at the Bikini one "Are you off the market Mr. Bryan?" She asked him. He looked and smiled at the picture.
"What do those pictures show you?" He asked her smirking.
"That' you're with one lucky woman." She confessed.
"I'm off the market." She didn't seem too happy when he confirmed it.
"Oh, um, well." She said looking down at a paper she had. "How is your upcoming album coming?" She said changing the subject.