56 - Finally Home

Luke and I are home. Today is the day that we got to get the boys from his parent's house in Georgia. It's been a week since we have been home and able to travel all around Tennessee. Luke and I just got back from the drug store with a few different pregnancy tests. I am late on my period since it was suppose to start the day Luke and I got back from Venice.

We are both just sitting on the bed in our room waiting the five minutes the box told us. It was an agonizing five minutes. We were both quiet and I hated it. We were hoping that we got pregnant.

"I want a girl." I told him. He looked at me and smirked.

"Me too. Daddy's little girl. I want a Tate for me." Luke and I both laughed.

"You never know if we keep having boys. Buck could be your Tate. Bo is equal between us." I said.

"Yeah. Watch my balls only give us boys." He laughed.

"I think it'll give us that one girl when we least expect it." He put his arms around me and kissed my temple.

"Whatever we have, as long as I have it with you, I'll love it." I smiled wide.

"I'll love it whether it’s a boy or girl. We at least need to figure out more boy names. Since we can never choice if it's a boy."

"If you're pregnant. Let's not get our hopes up yet. I'll keep trying but soon I go on tour again. If you're pregnant that just lets me know whether or not you're going to be pregnant for the CMA's and how long it's going to be for me to do shows. If you got pregnant now you know you'd have him or her around my birthday?" I smiled.

"Day before I'm betting." I said. He chuckled.

"I won't…" He started to say but the timer on his phone went off and I jolted out of his arms.

I ran into the bathroom hearing him running in right after me. I looked at the box and then at the tests on top of it. My eyes lit up and I looked at Luke. He looked at me with a blank expression then when he saw mine he smiled. I jumped right into his arms and kissed him. He lost a little balance but ended up pushing me onto the counter to kiss me back.

"Baby number 4!" I said excited as hell. He put his hand on my stomach.

"Two for this body but four for loving it." He said and kissed me sweetly.

"Well we got to wait till I'm 3 months to tell people again." He nodded.

"We can tell mama and pa when we get there. Which we were supposed to be heading there an hour ago."

"Tell them we got excited then break the news." I told him. He nodded and helped me off the counter.

"Well we have the truck packed with two days worth of clothes so let's get going." I told him kissing his nose. He smiled and smacked my ass as I went past him.

Luke and I were driving to his parents because he wanted to show me the road he had to take to get here so he could start his career. He wanted to drive the whole way. It was going to take about 9 hours but we were leaving at 10 in the morning.

I was still excited from finding out that we were having a baby again. I was dancing and singing in my seat and Luke was laughing at me. He would sing some songs with me. Since I stayed energetic he was able to stay awake and keep going all the way.

We only stopped a few times for bathroom breaks, food, and gas.  I stopped and even got the boys something each of them would like. Bo needed a new teddy so I got him that at this cool children's place. I then got Tate a new action figure and Buck got this toy that made a lot of noise since he was the noise maker.