41 - The News Is Out

I am three months pregnant and from what I learned now is the best time to tell people that I'm pregnant. It was hard keeping it from people. I told Luke the only other person to know was Steve and Luke thought it was a great idea to keep Steven around. He would be over all the time to help with the kids, and when he had his they would make it 10 times easier on both of us.

Steve is looking after Bo and Tate while I fly out with my brother to Luke's last show for a month. His parents are also going to be there. My brother and his parents have no clue about me being pregnant and Luke said we are going out to dinner or a few drinks after the show and going to tell them that way.

My brother had no suspicions. He thought it was awesome that Luke would invite him to come out to a show, and Luke to even pay for it He said he was not giving this opportunity up. His wife was also okay with him going. Luke's parents were always happy to come to shows so this caused no suspicion on their end either.

When we got to the venue where Luke was playing we got quickly escorted to some room that looked like a living room with a bunch of clothes. His parents followed by shortly after and we all sat and talked. Then we heard noises coming from the hallway. It sounded like they were chanting "Titties and Beer." Which all four of us laughed until the door opened and people piled in. The last one to come in was Luke.

Luke came over and hugged me. He gave a quick kiss before going to his mother, father, and then shaking my brother's hands. He offered drinks to everyone and handed me water. My brother looked at me weird knowing I don't refuse beer. I gave him the excuse of I didn't want to get trashed till after Luke was done since we were partying after. My brother smirked and that made me know he believed me.

"Baby, come here real quick." Luke said putting his hand out for me to grab. I did and he brought me outside the room. There was no one in the hallway and he pinned me up against the wall once the door shut. He kissed me full of force and passion. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine with a smirk.

"I love you." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you too. I missed you so much. I actually brought you out here to say dinner is off because the show is going to be late and the place we planned ongoing closes in an hour after I get done and you know we are not going to make it out of here. Black Mike never checked the time. So I have another plan. You just play along okay?" Luke asked. I nodded not sure if I should but I'll trust him.

"I guess I'll go with this."

"Okay good." he said then led me back into the room.

Five minutes after we got back inside. I was sitting on his lap and laughing because they were all singing and laughing before the show. The door then opened and some woman with huge head phones on called them to the stage. I got up letting Luke up and he kissed me and hugged his parents and shook my brother's hands before he left the room.

All four of us were brought to the side to watch Luke. I always loved seeing him play. He went through a bunch of his songs and then it was the middle of his concert. He did a few songs that were not his but he blended them together. Then he called out his mother and father. They both looked weird. He had the crowd cheer for them. He then did a small little speech which was surprising.

"Alright y'all's. You may not have all heard this but these two here are the best parents a guy like me can ask for. If it was not for my father firing me I would not be here right now. They've done everything in their power to give me the best childhood, and make me follow my dreams. We have gone through everything and look at where I am now. I love them to death. So everyone cheer for my lovely amazing parents!" Luke said and you heard the crowd get even louder.