30 - Don't Forget Me

Three months and 16 days later and it is now March 17th. I woke up in mine and Luke's bed. Within these past three months, Luke and I decided to just move all of my things into here. He has been really busy finishing up his album. The boys and I do have those nights where we eat without Luke and he comes home around 9 and heats up his dinner plate. I had gotten back into reading so when nights like that come around; I'll be lying in our bed as he walks in and looks exhausted. Luke always manages to still put a smile on and comes to cuddle me. The boys are still being themselves. We celebrated Bo's birthday last week. Today was mine and I'm not looking forward to getting older. Just one more year closer to 30.

I decided it was time to roll out of bed and realized Luke wasn't in bed with me. I guess he got up early to go to the studio. I went to the bathroom and took a shower getting dressed for the day. I looked at my phone as I got out and no text, nothing. That's weird. I also realized I slept till almost noon. I quickly got my ass down the steps to hear silence in the house. I looked around the house and no one was around. I then made it to the kitchen and looked out and saw Luke playing with the boys. His parent's were also here. They were chasing the boys around and you could see Tater had to stop from laughing so much. Luke picked him up and put him on his shoulders. I smiled wide seeing such a wonderful scene. I opened the door and headed out.

No one heard me come up to them. When I got close enough Luke's mother noticed me and she had a huge smile on her face. I smiled back and she came over hugging me saying good morning. Luke and the rest noticed when she moved and all gathered around. Bo hugged me next and then it was Tommy. Luke then hugged me and Tater wanted to get down and Luke got him off his shoulders and handed him- to me. I hugged him and he wanted to be kept up so I did.

His mother said she was going to make lunch which I was fine with. Now that I've been dating Luke for 4 months he said that I can't work for him anymore. So I am here to help take care of the boys. He did say that I could work as merch personal and do his online store orders to check them. That will pay for my truck, and whatever else I need paid. The rest he said I'll just have to deal with him buying food, and things.

We all went inside and the boys went to go pain in Bo's room after we ate. The rest of us sat in the kitchen. It kind of felt weird. I didn't get a single happy birthday yet. No texts or nothing. No notifications on Facebook.  I was looking through my phone when Luke brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hey baby. You there?" He said chuckling. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Huh?" His mother and father laughed.

"Jason's having a get together tonight at his house with us and him. So we are leaving here around 4:30 to get there at 5. Jess said she wants you to help her make that damn pie you never showed her." I laughed.

"Alright." I said.

"Ma and Pa are taking my vehicle. The boys will get tired before we do so they volunteered themselves to take them home early so we could stay and talk till probably 10." I nodded and smiled.

I then left Luke and his parents alone. I went to go check on the boys and see if I could probably do something with them. They let me play action figures with them. The boys then started a wrestling fight with me. I let them win. When Tater was sitting on my stomach and Bo had my legs we heard laughing come from the doorway. Luke was there laughing. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. This got my mind off of no one remembering my birthday.

"Alright guys its 4. Get ready and out of those paint filled clothes so we can go to Jason's for dinner." They nodded and got off me. I got out of Bo's room and waited for them all to be done. Bo then called me into his room. He was smiling sitting on the floor with his shoes.