27 - Presents

We all went into the Den where there was a bunch of presents. Luke had his phone and made sure pictures were taken. The boys were first up. Tater and Bo opened one at a time between each other from Santa. They got art things, more trucks, both little toy trucks that they could sit and play around in, and Santa also got them boots that matched. Next was what their grandparents got them. They got them more action figures and toy cars. They hugged Leclair and Tommy thanking them giving them kisses on the cheek.

Luke gave them the boxes that he got them. Tater got Lego's, and coloring books. Bo got a racing track for all the cars and a paint set. They jumped on his lap and kissed him hugging him. Looking at him with the boys seeing how happy they were with all the presents so far made me smile. Luke looked like he was in his glory. Then it was for my gift. Luke just looked at me. He handed each boy a box. They opened it up and they grabbed what was inside. They looked at it and smiled. They both put their hats on looking at Luke at the exact same time. The hats fit them perfectly. It was the E3 hat that Luke wears but in little kids size.

"Daddy, we got your hat!" Tater said. Luke looked at me and smiled.
"We are like Daddy." Bo said giggling.

"That's so cute." Leclair said looking at me smiling.
"We match now boys. I'm gonna have to go get mine after presents are done." Luke smiled at them tapping there hat brims. They both laughed.

Leclair and Tommy then opened their presents. Luke said he'd get presents from all of us since I don't know them well enough to get stuff for them. He got his mom a nice hat, a wonderful big fluffy wintery coat, and nice shirts. He got his dad a new hat, some new long sleeved shirts, and a watch. They thanked all of us and then it was my turn to hand Luke his presents.

I sat on the floor handing over presents to Luke. His parents got him new shirts, a cowboy hat like he had when he was young, an album, and socks. He laughed at the socks. He thanked them kissing his mom on the cheek and giving his dad a hug. Then it was the boys. They each made him a Christmas card and decorated shoe boxes. I took them out to find him stuff. They got him cologne, a clock, and a few random things from around the stores.
He hugged and kissed his boys and they giggled and laughed telling him they love him. I then handed him two boxes from me. He smiled at me then opened the small one. I got him a nice silver watch. It was also blue and had a silver band. He looked surprised. He smiled and set it to the side before opening the bigger present. He opened the box from the top. He smiled wider as he pulled out the rod. It was a blue one with everything already attached and all. He examined it and then put it down. He pulled me towards him.

"Thank you." He said and leaned in kissing my lips quickly. We heard a gasp and looked over at Bo and Tater.
"Daddy kisses Nikki!" Tater said.
"Daddy likes Nikki." Bo giggled. Tater looked at him.
"I like Nikki." Tater said. We all laughed I looked at Luke and blushed.
"Does that mean you can kiss her?" Bo asked him. He shrugged.
"No boys. Adults kiss each other if they like each other." Leclair said. I blushed harder. She looked at us and smiled.
"Nikki is Daddy's girlfriend. Like Blake and Miranda." Luke told then and they both nodded.
"I want a girlfriend." Bo said. We laughed again.
"When you're older boy." Tommy said laughing still.

Luke started handing me my gifts. His parents got me nice shirts and a gift card. I smiled and thanked them. I hugged them as well. It was then for the boys. Then the boys drew me pictures and got me a blanket with a deer on it. They said that they both liked it and wanted me to have it. I smiled and kissed their cheeks and hugged them. Then it was up for what Luke got me. He handed me three boxes. He said biggest to smallest.