53 - Bachelor Party

~Luke's Point Of View~

Jason, Blake, Tim, Brantley, Tyler, Cole, Lee, Steve, and Eric are all going to Texas. The guys said were all going to hunt and then eat what we catch as my Bachelor Party. I asked for something simple and sweet. I also asked for no Strippers. I didn't want Nikki to have them so to be fair on my part there shouldn’t be any. I told Jess to make sure she would have Jason's neck if he did. I don't want them and I will make that clear in front of everyone if there are any.

We were in a few rented trucks going to the house in the hills. I didn't see anyone else there so I was a little sad that some of my friends couldn't make my bachelor party. It didn't bother me very much due to the fact that I was marrying Nikki. Just having that in my mind didn't make me nervous more than a man should be on his wedding date. I was more nervous because of how excited I was.

All of us pulled up the cabin in Texas. You could hear everyone cheering. This means the party begins. All the guys piled out of the trucks and started to head in. I was stopped by Jason as he shook his head and lead me off to the side.

"Now I know you said no strippers…" He started to say but my blood started to boil. How the hell could he have strippers? What the fuck?

"JASON! I SAID..." He started laughing.

"Oh my fucking god. Ha! I didn't get any. I respect what you two want. Jess would have my ass. Don't worry. We might have a few extra naked posters but that's it. Listen. Before you go in I wanted to talk about something." Jason said looking serious.

"What is it bud?" I asked him now calm as can be again. He smiled.

"I'm going to film most of this so you remember tomorrow because tonight you're not. So let's go in." Jason said. I thought it was going to be serious as hell. I just laughed and patted his back.

I followed Jason into the Cabin. Right as I looked up there was a bunch of people that I was happy to see there. I had a huge grin on my face as they all yelled congratulations to me. All of the people I wanted here are now here. I looked at Jason who grinned and handed me a beer. This was going to be the best bachelor party I could ever want.

In the kitchen there was food everywhere around the cabin there was a bunch of coolers filled with beer. If you wanted anything harder you would have to go into the kitchen. Music was blasting all over the place and people all looked like they were having a great time. The big screen was playing a DVD or something that had pictures.

The pictures looked like something I would want to watch because I saw that I was in them. I went and drank my beer. Then I went and got a shot and I was going to keep that up all night. I got some food to fill up my stomach so I could drink more and hopefully not black out like Jason planned but who knows. This is going to be amazing.

Beer pong was being done on the back porch. I decided to grab Jason and play with him against Blake and Keith. We were making stupid bets. Everything was going swell. I went into the living room to sit on the couch and watch the slideshow of pictures.

It went from having me with a bunch of friends, to me with family and throughout life. Then it had pictures of Nikki with me, and the kids with me. I smiled at all of that. I thanked God that whoever made this didn't put any pictures with Caroline. Some were around the time I was with her but they were just of me and the kids mostly.

I smiled when I saw all the pictures I had with Nikki. I was missing her already. This party is great but I want her in my arms. I just got to keep thinking that soon enough I will have her around. I will have her in my arms. She will be my wife and we can keep our family going with Bo, Tate, and Buck.