39 - Unexpected Last Visit

I have been without Luke for an over month now. I was him two months into his tour. Now he has two weeks left of this tour. Today I really didn't feel good at all. I woke up at 4 in the morning puking. I have not been able to get to sleep since. The boys got up around 8 today and were very hyper. I couldn't really deal with it since I didn't go to sleep till midnight.
I thought the boys were going to be fine by dinner but no. They were even more hyper. I order a pizza because I started to feel worse all over again. Not only am I exhausted I am sick. I need to go to a doctors. I didn't eat pizza since I was afraid I was going to puke it up. I called the doctor's office and they couldn't schedule me in till next week.

I had the boys go to bed early along with me. I tried to sleep but I again woke up at 4 in the morning sick to my stomach. This was getting on my nerves. Luke called around 7 in the morning.

"Hey baby!" Luke said full of joy. "Are you okay?" He asked. I raised my eye brow.
"Uh, I'm sick." I said groggily.
"I had a feeling you were. Something told me to call you. It's like 5 in the morning here." Luke told me.
"Well you don't have to worry. I got an appointment next week. I'll be alright and I'll make sure the boys don't get sick okay?' I told him.
"Always thinking of others health. Why next week? You should get to one tomorrow. The sooner you're better, the more you can do and the happier you'll because you don't sound too thrilled." Luke said.
"I am thrilled to be talking to you because I miss you so much and the doctors said that is the only day they could get me in."
"Well call the doctor I always go to and tell him that I said I want you in sooner than next Tuesday okay?" Luke said.
"Yes honey." I told him.
"Are the boys up yet?"
"No." I told him.
"Well let them know I love them and I'll try to face time tomorrow. Also, I love you baby. Feel better soon okay?" Luke said. I smiled. He cared so much about me.
"I'll try for you. I love you too babe. Come home soon please." I said. He chuckled.
"I'll come home as soon as they say show is done. Okay?"
"Good. You're missed too much here." I said.
"I miss the boys and you so much. Don't ever think I don't okay? Make sure you text me if the doctors will take you in tomorrow or not. I want updates of my baby girl's health or I am coming home and making sure you get to the doctors." Luke said.
"Alright. I'll make sure. I don't need your fans hating me because you canceled a concert because of me. I love you Lukey. Bye" I said.
"Bye baby girl. I love you too." Luke said and we both hung up.

I called the doctor's office before the boys got up. They said they could put me in tomorrow. It's a good thing I called from Luke's house number. The doctor automatically thought it was him but I explained and he told me he'll have me in.
I called Miranda because she would be able to watch Bo and Tate while I went to the doctors. She agreed. I didn't feel too bad today since I got sleep last night but I still wasn't 100%. I went through my whole day and then at night I got sick again. I hated this. I remember when I was younger I'd always feel worse during the day not the night. Now it's the other way around. What the hell.
Today went very close to yesterday besides I actually decided to make the boys grilled cheese and soup so I could have soup to feel better. They knew I didn't feel good and Tate came into the living room when I was watching TV to give me his blanket so I could be tucked in and feel better. That made me feel so loved and it was so adorable. The boys both did their own baths and got their selves dressed and in bed. When I went to check on them at 9 they were both sound asleep. I went to go take my shower and then got in bed. I fell asleep quickly…..

~Dream~

I was sitting in the living room. There was a man by the fireplace rocking back and forth. He was humming. It sounded like a nursery rhyme. I wanted to say something but my mouth wouldn't open. Who the hell is this guy in Luke and my house? What happened to Bo and Tate? My eyes got wide and I got up I was going to go away from the couch but I walked towards the man.