42 - Where Baby's Come From

I woke up before Luke. I decided to go downstairs and make coffee but Mama, and Papa, were already down there. I smiled at them as I walked into the kitchen. His mama said that she would start making breakfast now and I should go wake up Luke because it's going to be a quick breakfast and Luke takes forever to get up which he does.

It took me a bunch of shaking to finally realize that I should just kiss him till he wakes up. When I started to kiss him I could tell he was trying not to move but his lips wanted to go into a smile and he as holding back with all his might. I pulled away and started kissing lower and lower until I got to the top of his boxers. I then licked up his stomach to his chest and heard him grunt. I smirked knowing that this would do it to him.

I looked up at a smiling Luke down at me. I moved up more to kiss him and he stuck his tongue in my mouth surprising me. I had to pull away because breakfast would be done soon. Luke frowned and I just giggled and shook my head,

"Come on sleepy head. We got to get breakfast, then ready to get the kids." I told him slapping his chest a little.
"I rather have fun with you, then shower, then breakfast, then the kids." Luke smirked trying to get me but I quickly moved away from the bed.

"Oh no no no, Mr. Bryan. We have a set plan for today and we're going to do it." Luke groaned.

"I just wanna love you all over though." He pouted.

"Maybe after your parents leave if you're good." I winked. He got up and went to get dressed quick.

"I can do that." He said and it made me giggle by the way he said it.

We were downstairs and both ate breakfast fairly quick. It was good. We also talked about the baby a lot with his parents. They said they were happy for us and that this is going to bring us closer together. I smiled knowing that they are happy about us having a kid and not the fact that we are doing this out of wedlock. I know my father would have flipped his shit.

They decided to leave and I went upstairs to fully get ready to get the boys and have the talk with them. Luke came into the bedroom and remembered what I said earlier. I was not so into doing that but the way he touched me and nipped all the way up my neck to my ear sure made me change my mind.

We got a shower after our sex session and got dressed to get the boys. I was kind of nervous even more now going to tell them just in case Tate didn't take it well. This boy thought of me as his mama and always came running to me. I may not have been with Luke for a very long time, but I feel as if I am his mama. He calls me it and all. I'm hoping everything goes well.

When we got to Steve's I went up and knocked on the door first. Luke was behind me putting his hand on my back. I looked back at him and smiled. I turned my head back to the door when Steve opened it. He smiled seeing it was us.

"Finally! The kids wrecked my apartment. Right boys!" Steve said with a smirk. Luke didn't catch on and looked hot headed. I walked in and heard the boys running.

"NO WE DIDN'T. Mama you believe me right" Bo asked running into my legs and holding onto them. Tate was running around the corner and to Luke's legs.

"Ya daddy we were good boys!" Tate said looking up at Luke giving him puppy dog eyes. Luke looked at Steven then to Bo.

"So they were good?" Luke asked. Steve nodded.

"Always are. They helped me clean the living room after we had sort of a pillow fight. My fault. I broke something. It's all good thought. I started it. I'm 5 at heart alright?" Steven said and the more he explained the more I smiled.