• sixty five •

Start from the beginning

Serena shook her head, "Thinking she grown."

"Dang she's sassing you already?"

"Sassing is an understatement. She thinks she runs the house. It's cute, but I can't say that around her cause she gon start thinking she can get away with it."

"Chiiiiile, I think we all can relate to this." I said, just remembering that all of us sitting here right now have babygirls.

"Yeah that's definitely Sienna in a nutshell." Ciara laughed. "You just never know what to expect with them. It's kinda scary when they say or do something that reminds you of yourself, like damn I really created a mini me."

"I know right? But at the same time it's truly priceless watching them grow and come into their own."

"Until them attitudes kick in and they start checking you left and right." Ciara joked.

"Girl yes! Gabby you know exactly what we talking about too. Kaav never takes her foot off your neck."

"Shady Baby don't be with the bullshit at all." Gab agreed, shaking her head. "She's never impressed with any of me and Dwyane's antics. We're just not her type of fun."

"Man I love that little girl so much. She is hilarious and such a cutie. Ain't nobody gon mess with her when she gets older, I'll tell ya that."

"They wouldn't dare try." she laughed.

"Kim how's your crew?" Mama C asked, thankfully saving me from the awkwardness of doing it myself.

"Everyone's fantastic, thank you for asking." she replied passive aggressively then gave me a lil side eye like I was supposed to be fazed.

"I still can't believe you guys are all mommies now. There's been so much growth in all these years that I've gotten to know you."

"And only more to come." Ciara winked. "Who y'all think having the next baby?"

Everyone immediately turned their heads to me.

"Aht aht! There must be something over my shoulder cause I know y'all not looking at me."

"You should've saw it coming sis." Gabby teased.

"No ma'am. I was expecting y'all to say Serena, or maybe Kim."

"Leave me out of this." Kim said with a whole lotta attitude in her voice while Cici and Serena tried to shush her. Lord have mercy, this was gonna be a long day. I'm already tired.

As time passed by, La came in and out a total of three times with three different dresses that she picked.

She looked fabulous in all of them, but nothing compared to this last one that she was currently wearing.