Robyn bit her lip to refrain herself from crying, she just stared at her feet.

Aubrey noticed her silence and finally looked at her, "..You didn't hear me or?"

"You..."

"I what?"

Robyn took a deep breath, "You were right Aubs." She admitted.

Aubrey groaned lowly, "Why do you say that?"

"He...." Tears finally started to come. Robyn put her hands over her face trying to hide her stupidity.

"What?" Aubrey sighed, he was so annoyed.

"He tried to rape me." Robyn exclaimed. She started bawling as Aubrey watched her.

He felt bad, but at the same time he didn't.
I told you so. He thought.

"So now I'm supposed to pick up the pieces that he just broke right?" Aubrey scoffed, "I'm so tired of you using me as your little support system and entertainment when you're hurt, and when I fix you back up, you just leave everytime."

Robyn removed her hands, "Aubrey..." She looked at him in disapproval, "I-"

"You what? You didn't expect me to say that to you right? Cause you know I baby you right? You know I got a soft spot for you right? I'm not doing it this time. I'm not fucking helping you after I already told you not to go. I told you to be with me cause you know I LOVE YOU, but you don't accept that shit. Nope. I'm not giving in. I do this shit for a living. I know how everyone acts because we all work together. I told you not to fucking go! I didn't know what he was going to do, but I sure as hell warned you. But of course, you leave me at my lonesome cause you wanna go explore shit right? Cause you know damn well I wouldn't do that to you, but you went anyway. You deadass had me sitting around here thinking I wasn't good enough for you. That's crazy."

Robyn was stunned at his rant, well she saw it coming, but sure as hell didn't think she would get it now. She needed to hear that. "I'm sorry Aubrey," She said in between her cries, "I really am. I feel terrible for doing you in such a bad way."

Aubrey shrugged off her words like it meant nothing.

"Do you even care what happened? I know you told me not to go, but I was scared for my life. All I could think about was you. I saw him and Jemuel in one body." She cried even harder.

Aubrey exhaled and took a deep look at her, her liveliness was flushed from her face, she looked so hurt. "Of course I care Robyn, I'm just tired of your bullshit."

Robyn kept sobbing, "I'm sorry Aubrey..I just know I need you right now, and I forever will."

"Come." Aubrey opened his arms out to her.

Robyn practically jumped into the mans arms, immediately cuddling up into his lap,
Aubrey set down his champagne and rubbed the beauty's back, and kissed her head. She weeped into his chest, wishing she never left in the first place.
She missed his warmth and scent, Aubrey missed her too.
Robyn put her crying to a halt, and looked up into Aubrey's chocolate eyes as he looked down at her.
She leaned in to taste his alcohol tainted lips, something she missed so much.
She intertwined her fingers around his neck pulling him on top of her. Robyn deepened the kiss, wanting more of him as she tasted every bit of his mouth.

"I've missed you," She whispered in his ear as she tried to get his shirt off.
She wanted him inside of her so bad...feeling him...connecting with him...she wanted to make love with him....she wanted to have every bit of him. She felt something new for the first time in forever.

"I don't think we should do this now." Aubrey stopped her.

"Why Aubrey...I know i've been fucking up a lot. I know I'm damaged, but I feel ready to do this. I want all of you." She said.

"I want all of you and more, but I rather do this when you're in a better state of mind and sure that you're ready." He said getting off of her.

Robyn agreed silently, maybe he was right.

She laid her head back into his lap and looked at him.

"Baby..." She mumbled.

Aubrey quickly looked down at her, She's never called him baby before.

"Yeah?"

"I....."

"You what...?"

"Love You."

Butterflies invaded Aubrey's stomach, "I love you more baby."