Part 33

"Seokjin, the company, everything was back to normal" Mr. Kim said as he saw his son.
"I promise I will do anything to keep the company dad"
"But your marriage? I am so sorry son, I put you in this mess"
"Thank you dad, I have meet the love of my life, I am happy, it's dangerous but I'm happy." Seokjin said.
"That's all I wanted son, for you to be happy. If your happy with him, I will support you" Mr. Kim as he tapped Jin's shoulder.
Then his phone rings "I have to answer this dad"
Jin walked out the room and answer the call.
"Yoongi-chi"
"Opposite attacks, your husband is cold and you are to bright for my liking."
Seokjin giggled, he like to tease Yoongi since the other never shows interest to his whining and sassiness.
"Why did you call by the way?"
"It's just that, your husband is shoot and his bleeding. That's all. Oh I forgot, we need you."
Jin roll his eyes "Everytime. Everytime you had a deal going on. Is there a deal that will not gives you bloods and wounds?"
"Let me think?" A long pause on Yoongi's side.
"I can't think of any."
Jin shake his head "I'm coming"

He accepted Taehyung's business, as long as he returns home safe but he did not ask for Taehyung to return full of blood and wounds. Everytime he talks about it, Taehyung will just tell him "I am home, safe and sound."
He smiles and he look at the ring on his finger.
One horrible night turns out to be the twist of his destiny.

The moment he arrives, the mansion is so silent. As he open the door, he sees Taehyung, not covered with blood but with rose petals around him.
Taehyung smile as Jin walks towards him.
"I thought your injured."
"My heart is terrible injured in love with you. Happy anniversary." Taehyung said as he gives the flowers to Jin.
"Hmmm. So you let Yoongi to call me just for this surprise.?"
"I need to bribe him"
Taehyung said as he reach out Jin's hands and pull him to a hug.
"I love you. Thanks for staying with me"
"I love you Taehyung, thanks for looking for me."
"You are my love."
"Lets spend the rest of our lives happy and contented." Seokjin said
"Yes baby" Taehyung said as he hugged Jin.

He found him, his savior before, his life right now. Life always finds a mysterious ways to find your one true love. All you need to do is enjoy it.

The end

I would to thanks everyone for reading this book. For people who patiently waiting for an update. Last year was not the worst but somehow I struggle physically, emotionally and spiritually. I would like to go back writing but the damage is too much that I decided to travel and left everything behind.
I cannot give you the details of everything that happen, but while I was away, I have found true friends, found people who became my emotional support. I am still struggling right now but I am stronger.
I also realize that social media is a mask that others use to hide and to tell people that they are fine. I use it as my escape but those post and likes is not helping.
I am back on track, please support me as I slowly get back myself to become a better person and a writer.

Thanks. I love you all.