PART 3

"Did you find him?" Taehyung ask to his right hand Namjoon.
"No Master"
"Tsk. Namjoon-hyung, its just the two of us. Drop the formality."
Namjoon smile. "Well, Someone might hear us."
"Did you find him?"
"No. Ive been observing the place near that bridge, Ive been asking people and Ive been living in that place for fucking two years only to look for your one true love" Namjoon stated.
Taehyung just chuckle. He stand up from his chair and gave an envelope to Namjoon.
"To ease your boredom here a new job for you, a new gang is starting to rise and their getting my way, they try to rob one of our warehouse and injured our men. I want you to avenge everyone." Taehyung said.
"Nice. My body aching for some actions. Can I bring someone?"
"Yeah. Bring Jimin, Jk or Yoongi. Up to you but dont stop looking for him" Taehyung said exiting the room.
He keep thinking of the boy who save his life and the boy whom he promise his loyalty. He needs to find him. He sight. Two years and half, he still couldnt find him, his connections are useless in looking for this person.
" I will find you and Ill make you mine"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin-ah arent you going to work?" Jin ask.
"Hyung, you know my work, they call me if they need me"
"I dont know your work, you keep telling me they just call you if they need you, what type of work is that?" Jin said.
"A work who gives me a lot of money so that I can send my brother to school and build a beautiful house for my family, you on the other side, dont need this job, since your filthy rich."
"Im not. Its my parents money" Jin answered.
"Yeah your parents money, but as of now, you dont have a job, oh you have one but your not earning anything, your voluntering to help."
"My parents support that. Im also preparing to take dada business. But Im not using their money. Got it"
Jimin was about to answer the call when his phone rings.
Jin just stare at Jimin while the other is so serious, listening carefully of the person on the other line.
Jimin becomes his pillar when his brother died, despite of their age gap, Jimin always there for him, he found a brother. Jimin is very vocal and open to him, Jimin had a secret, a crush on his co workers that as per the other, he can only see that guy if they had a meeting with their boss,his name is Yoongi. I refuse to ask Jimin the job he has, its not my business.
I smile when he look at me.
"Guess Ill be working tonight wrong. Gotta go and lock the door and the window, dont open the door not unless its our secret code. The world is very dangerous right now." Jimin said before leaving.
Jin shake his head and lock the door.