Part 23

Jin cant sleep so he decided to go to the kitchen and drink some water, he keep his phone with him as part of Taehyungs instruction. His thought is with Taehyung and his feeling towards the other when he suddenly drop the glass. He stare at the broken glass, then one of the maid come running towards him.
"Sir are you okay?"
"I am, sorry for this, Ill clean this up" Jin said.
"No need sir, Ill do it"
"Okay" Jin answer absentmindedly.
He was about to go back to his room when he heard noises outside and then the main open. He saw Jimin with a bloody shirt goes with Namjoon.
"Wheres Taehyung?" He ask when he went near Jimin, Jimin was about to answer when Jungkook enter the house.
"Jin, your a volunter right? You have experience in cleaning wounds?" Jin nod.
"Good. Your future husband needs it since our doctor will arrive after 2 hours" Jungkook said thats when saw a bloody Taehyung while Yoongi is assisting him to stand.
He run directly to Yoongis direction.
"Taehyung" Jin said. Taehyung raise his head a bit and smile.
"Hi love, Im kinda messy right now but I did what I promise to come back home" Taehyung said
"Shut up" Jin yelled.
"Bring me all the medical stuff and bring him to his room, Ill tend his wounds, and all of you, drink some pain reliever, Ill attend you shortly after I finish with him" Jin said.

Jin hurriedly tend Taehyung. He saw Yoongi putting Taehyung on his bed.
"How many wound he has?" Jin ask Yoongi.
"That I dont know, he just came to me collapse and he keep saying he needs to go home safe since your waiting for him"
Jin shake his head, tears is about too fall but he dont want to cry, he needs to tend Taehyung.
"Stupid. I told him to go home safely not with these condition" Jin got a scissor and cut Taehyungs shirt.

"Yoongi are you sure about this?" Namjoon ask.
"Ask Jungkook, he is the one who ask Jin to do it"
"Why would I ask that brat? He sometime decide without our consent" Namjoon said.
"Your Taehyungs right hand, why are you scared of a kid, seriou---" Yoongi did not even finish his words when Jin shouted.
"You two are too noisy, I cant concentrate on what I am doing and your not helping at all, if you may, please this room now"
"Fiesty" Namjoon said.
"Now I have more reason to be scared of, I guess Taehyung got a scary husband" Yoongi said as they exited the room.

It took 30 minutes to before all the blood and wounds of Taehyung was clean. Jin is now seating next to Taehyung, but he know that aside from the wounds, there is more serious problem, the wounds are so deeps and base of his observation, he needa to take those bullets inside but what can he do, he can do first response medication, Taehyung needs a licensed doctor for this.
Jin took a deep breathe and hold Taehyungs hand.
"You keep telling me not to leave you but seems like its you whose going to leave me" Jin said as he kissed Taehyungs hand.
"Taehyung, I cant admit it, Im still confuse about my feelings for you, everything happens so fast, I need time to think for it, I dont wanna rush everything, I wanna take it slow but there is one thing I am sure right now,
I miss your hugs and kisses, I always wants you to be on my side, I keep telling you to stop claiming me as yours but I keep dreaming to be yours, I dont know if this is love or just mainly an attraction, I dont wanna say about being inlove if I am not sure about it. I dont know how long will takes but please wait for me until I figured it out" Jin said as he keeps caressing Taehyungs hand.
"I--I t--old y--ou, Ill wait right"
Jin raised his head and saw Taehyung smiling at him.
"Taehyung"
Taehyung cupped Jins cheeks using his one hand.
"Ill give all the kisses and hugs you want, Ill give you time to think about it, Im willing to wait, all I ask is smile for me and be with me"
Jin smile and he leaned his face on Taehyungs hand. Jin was about to say something when the door opens and a doctor came in with Yoongi.
"How many bullets Taehyung?" the doctor ask
"Three"
"Lets starts the operation and you" pointing at Jin "That concern look will do no good, but rest assure his not dying, now I want you all to go outside"
"Love, Im fine, go outside, Ill give you your hugs and kisses later" Taehyung said and Jin nod and follow Yoongi.