Part 26

Jin stays at his fathers house only to return to Taehyungs mansion after the other keep calling him and send his driver to pick him.
As he is about to enter the mansion he can hear a voice of a female laughing and also Taehyungs voice.
He take a deep breathe and walk as if he hears nothing.
Taehyung saw Jin"Jin"
"Oh hi there, Thanks for picking me up" Jin said.
Jin saw how Taehyung expression changes into something he cant explain.
"Hi. Im Minah, Taehyungs assistance" The woman beside the Taehyung said with a big smile on his face.
"Hi Im Jin" faking his smile as he bow to the girl.
"Your fiancee is pretty handsome babe" Minah said which causes a frown on Jins face and he roll his eyes.
"Ill leave you two alone, gets you need more romantic time together before the wedding" Jin said and turn around but Taehyung grab his wrist.
"Yes?" Jin ask.
"What do you mean by romantic time?"
"What do you think?" Jin ask as he raise one of his eyebrow.
"Stay here, we have something to talk about" Taehyung said gripping Jins wrist tighter.
"I dont want to" Jin said "I was actually confuse why you have to send your driver to pick me instead of you, ah yeah your busy with Something I mean SOMEONE. So since your busy, I dont want to interrupt you" as he shake his hands and grab from Taehyungs hold
He then smile to the woman "His all yours, I gotta go, Im so tired" walking directly to the stairs.
After a few minutes as Jin arrives on his room he can still hear Taehyungs laughter and that woman Minah.
Minah is so beautiful and sexy, young and adorable, no doubt Taehyung is attracted to her.
He cant stop crying, maybe Taehyung just using him for the revenge.

"Gosh babe, your fiancee is so scary" Minah said.
"Yeah I know" Taehyung said as he smile.
"His jealous, I can see clearly that he is inlove with you, the way he smile and look at me, if looks could Im 6 feet under already" Minah said.
"Do you really think that his inlove with me cousin?" Taehyung said
"He is. But Taehyunggie better tell him that I am your beloved cousin and already married, gesh, I cant afford someone hates me, did you saw how he stares at me? His scary, super scary." Minah said
Taehyung just laugh. He planned everything, he wants to see if his Jin will be jealous, and the plan works.
There is just one problem, he dont know how to tell Jin about it. Sometimes being inlove with Kim Seokjin makes you do some stupid things, and thats what he is, so inlove with Kim Seokjin.

—--—---------------------------—--—---------—
"Jin its time to eat" Taehyung said as he sits down at the edge of the bed.
"I dont want to" Jin said as he cover himself with the blanket.
"You havent eaten anything, common" Taehyung said as he try to pull Jin out of the blanket.
"Let me go, I dont wanna eat, eat with that woman out there and leave me alone" Jin shout as he sits and look Taehyung.
"She is my assistant, so stop sulking and lets eat" Taehyung said.
"NO. DONT FORCE ME. EAT WITH HER. DO ALL YOUR FUCKING ROMANTIC STUFF AND STOP PESTERING ME" Jin shout.
Taehyung smile, this Jin infront of him is literally jealous and he loves it.
"Are you Jealous with her?" Taehyung ask.
Jin is so pissed off, he really dont want people to know what he feels and its pisses him even know that he is so obvious.
"Yes I am, happy now? Yes I am jealous, why? You are with her in Jeju and spend your time with her while Im frecking out about the wedding, then what? Your not contented, you brought here her and instead of you picking me up its your driver who did that, why? Because you are here and both again cant be seperated, what if something happens to me with your driver pick me up, will that make you happy? Where the fuck is Ill protect you when you can even pick me? Why am I angry because Im jealous of the attention that you gave her, Its seems I did not exist and what I hate the most is that i love you already and I dont want this pain"
Jin said as he was out of breathe.
"Y-you said you love me" Taehyung said..
Jin look at Taehyung as his eyes widden in realization that he just confess about loving Taehyung.