PART 4

"Dad?" Seokjin calls as he look around his fathers office.
"Jinnie, you came and visit me?" His father said as he exit from the bathroom.
"I miss you and Eomma"
"I miss you too son"
"Dad, Ive heard that you always went home late, is there a problem?"
"I dont wanna lie son, its depressing, the sales of this company is decreasing and if I cant stop it we might lose this company"
"Wait? What? How?"
"Thats what Im figuring son, I cant figure it out how I lost those stocks and investors"
"Do you need my help dad?" Jin ask.
"Not yet son, but I had this business partner whose willing to take an investment in this company but I dont if it will worth the risk. He has this reputation, many humors said that he is the head of the biggest mafia in Korea, but if Im not gonna accept his offer, we really gonna lost it. "
" Dad, whatever your decission. Im here, but did I meet that person? "
" Oh not yet son, your so busy in your volunteer works and you miss all those chances to meet him"
"Oh. Thats okay. Ill meet him soon maybe" Then they heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"
"Sir, Mr. Kim send these contracts for you to study and he also invite you for dinner" The man said.
"Just tell him, Ill be there and by the way this is my son Jin and he is Jk, he use to work with my friend but he is assign here to assist me."
"Nice meeting you Jk" Jin said
Jk just bow and walk away.
"That was rude." Jin complain.
"You need to get use to it"

Meamwhile Jk grab his phone and dial Taehyungs number.
"Seems like he is so desperate now to save the company" Jk said over the phone "He already bring his heir here to check the company"
"Let him be, that company will be mine, its a good company but seems like Mr. Kim forgot his debt to my family" Taehyung said on the other line.
"What do you mean debt?"
"Mr. Kim is my late fathers lover, he is the reason why my father is so pissed off of my mother, he is also the reason why my father became a mafia boss to get him but failed and was married to my mother whom he later killed."
"Thats quite interesting" Jk said.
"Yeah. I will not let his family suffer. I just want his company. Thats all" Taehyung said.
"Okay boss. Working on it"