Part 10

Jin try to escape from the kiss but Taehyung hold the back of his head and other hands on his waist. A minute of fighting until his body betrayed him again and kiss back.
He encircled his arms on Taehyungs neck, pulling the other closer to him as he open his mouth for more access.
Taehyung moans at the sweetness of Jins taste, he cant get enough of it but he needs to stop or both of them will run out of oxygen.
Taehyung break the kiss and press his forhead against Jin. Giving him a peck on his nose.
"Your words means nothing to me, your body is saying the opposite" Taehyung said. Jin is too embarass and put his head on Taehyung shoulder.
"Cute. Your ears is so red."
Jin try to push Taehyung one more time but Taehyung held him so tight and when he look up to meet Taehyungs eyes, the other once again connected their lips.
He wants Taehyungs to stop but why does his body enjoying every moment of it. Taehyung traces his lips to Jins jawline unto his shoulder looking for the sweet spot, bite and suck it as he found. Jin moan loudly, he cant stop it coming from his mouth the pleasure is so intense for him.
With the last straw of strenght and fighting against his bodys will. He pushes Taehyung so hard.
Taehyung just smirk looking at Jin whose panting at that moment.
"Everything about you angel is so addicting"
"Stop the crap Mr. Kim. Just stop it"
"Why will I? Im just claiming whats mine at the first place"
"I am not yours, bare that in mind"
"Thats what your body tells me awhile ago" Taehyung said.
Jin lose of words. Taehyung was right, his body tells the opposite of what he is saying.
"Ill make sure that you will be mine angel, whatever it cost, you are mine, everything about you belongs to me. That moment you save me, is the same moment that that I claim you"
"Mr. Kim, I have save a lot of lives already and Im happy your one of them and Im happy that your living it as life needs to be enjoy but you cant just claim someone yours after saving you, that was my job, my passion." Jin explain
"I dont care. All I know is YOU BELONG TO ME. Got it?" Taehyung said.
"Aghh. Hard headed brat, my father should have not agreed partnering with you, if this project is done, I cant wait to stay away from you." Jin said
Taehyung just smirked.
"Can you just leave now, I hate your presence, leave" Jin shouted.
Taehyung raise his hands as an indication that he will leave but before leaving the apartment he said.
"Try to hide from me or stay away from me and you will not like it what I can do to your father and your company, you alone Kim Seokjin, is making me sane. Leave and youll comeback with nothing, stay then Ill give you everything." Just like that Taehyung leave the dumbfounded Jin.