Part 27

"You said you love me"Taehyung said.
" I--I did not! "Jin said
" You just said"Taehyung said showing his boxy smile
"I did n---" Jin was cut off when Taehyung crash his lips into his.
The kiss was demanding, demanding him to response, Taehyung bit his lower lip making him moan and the other that opportunity to explore his caven.
Slowly his arms snake around Taehyungs neck to deepen the kiss.
Taehyung stop to breathe some air and gives butterfly kisses to Jin necks, jawline and into his lips.
Resting his forehead into Jins forehead.
"Say it again! Tell me you love me please"
"Taehyung" Jin said while breathing heavily.
"Thats all I need Jin, when you said that awhile ago, it takes my breathe away, please tell me that what I heard was true, tell me that you really love me"
Jin gulped and close his eyes. He then kiss Taehyungs lips and look into the others eyes.
"What you heard was true, I love you, I cant stop it, I just dont want to admit it, Im scared, the revenge thing about my father, I dont want to put myself in a situation that Ill end up being hurt. Its difficult, Ive been fighting it but seeing you with that woman, being so clingy and sweet with her, while I was here waiting for you, makes me feel jealous, I want your full attention, I want you to only see me, I know its selfish but I cant help it, I dont want her to touch you, but I have no right, I dont really think that you love me truely. "Jin said as he bow his head but Taehyung lift his chin and chuckles.
" I love you ever since you save me on that bridge, I promise myself to find and make you mine whatever it takes, how can you think that I dont love you truely when I spent all my years looking for you? I know everything is too fast, I know you are still doubting about me and your fathers chaos, but you are not part of that chaos, you are the best thing that happens to me, do you think I could hurt you when I am already going crazy and almost lost my sanity when I saw Jimin touches you? You are my world Jin,the only thing that makes my world stop, please believe me when I said I love you. That woman? She is my cousin, She is very upset but I have to do what I need to do so that I can confirm your feelings before the wedding, I am willing to let you go even if it hurts so much if you dont love me. "
Taehyung as he kiss Jins lips again.
" I love you Jin so much that I cant think of ways living without you".
"I love you Kim Taehyung" Jin said but he refuse to kiss back.
"What?"
Jin push Taehyung and cross his arms into his chest.
"Now explain to me whose that woman again?"
Taehyung laugh so hard on how jealous was with his cousin.

MY SISTER COULD NOT UPDATE THIS BOOK SINCE SHE IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL, I'LL UPDATE ALL HER STORY SINCE I HAVE THE STORY LINE. ILL DO IT SLOWLY, IM NOT A WRITER, IM A PHOTOGRAPHER AND MY WRITING SUCKS BUT IM ALSO READING HER BOOK AND IM SO IMPATIENT ABOUT THE UPDATE.
SHE JUST TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO WRITE THEN I WRITE IT, LET HER FIX THE ERROR ONCE SHE'S OKAY. CIAO! SEE YAH ON THE NEXT BOOK ILL UPDATE. DONT BLAME ME, I LOVE HER, I LOVE HER BOOK, ITS JUST THAT HER HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT. halekook UNNIE, IM STILL LOOKING FOR THE STORY LINE, SHE SAID SHE ALREADY WRITE IT BUT I COULD NOT DISTURB HER OR THE DOCTOR WILL KICK ME OUT AGAIN. SHE SAID SHE MISS YOU AND SORRY.