Part 8

"That sucker? How can he call me his when I didnt even know him?" Jin said while entering his fathers office.
"Somethings wrong Jin?" Mr. Kim ask
"Nothing dad, just meet someone who ruin my day" Jin said.
"Be prepared, Mr. Kim Taehyung is coming any minute now"
"How am I suppose to treat that Taehyung dad?" Jin ask.
"Be civil. Thats all" Mr. Kim said
A knock on the door interrupt the conversation of the two.
"Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim Taehyung and his assistance is here" the secretary said.
As door open wide to let the visitors in.
Jin eyes widened when he saw same man claiming him as his, is the same man he just talk outside.
Same goes with Taehyung, when he saw Jin inside the office, he got confuse for a second but his expression suddenly change as he has a new plan on his mind.
"YOU!" Jin said pointing at Taehyung "What are you doing here?"
Taehyung just show his boxy smile and look at Mr. Kim.
"Kim Seokjin manners!"
"But dad!" Jin whined
"Manners!" Mr. Kim said.
Jin pout his lips and turn his back on Taehyung.
Taehyung was so amaze how adorable Jin is. He wanted to smash with kisses those pouty lips.
"Im so sorry Mr. Kim Taehyung, he is by the way my son, Kim Seokjin and he will assist you on further in your stay on this company"
"So he will be assistance for the rest of my stay here?"
"Yes, he is" Jins father said.
"Lets start the meeting then Mr. Kim, I have a lot of things to do aside from this meeting"
The lasted for two hours, both parties argreed on those terms and conditions not knowing the hidden plan Taehyung has set up.
"Namjoon you ahead. Wait me on the parking lot" Taehyung said and Namjoon left.
"So Mr. Kim, Ill start working here tomorrow and I expect Kim Seokjin will be here as well." Taehyung said.
"Yes he is. Right son?"
Jin roll his eyes and said with a no emotion Yes.
"Can you show me my office Kim Seokjin?" Taehyung said.
"Yeah son, show him his office" Jin wants to complain but his dad is reputation.
"Follow me" Jin said
Taehyung hide his smile while following Jin. He did not think that his greatest rivals son is his own savior. He already set a plan on his mind. His thoughts was interrupted when Jin said
"This is your office" both of them went inside and Taehyung observe the interior.
"Nice interior" Taehyung said
"Now you see your office, can I leave? Jin ask.
In a blink of an eye, he dont how it happen, he is already pin on the wall. He can feel Taehyungs breathe on his ear.
" What are you doing?"Jin said trying to free himself from Taehyung.
" Listen carefully angel. I told you awhile ago that you are mine, it wont change, you are mine, and Ill do anything on my power to make you mine. Do you understand? "Taehyung said.
" And Ill do anything to stop you from claiming me"Jin said.
"Stop me if you can angel, but when I mark my territory, it always end up in my hand" Taehyung said. "And stop wiggling baby, your trying to awake something if you keep doing that" Taehyung said and give a peck on Jins red ear. Jin shivers from the simple kiss. Taehyung kiss his forehead. And walk to the door.
"Bye for now angel".