Part 9

"Whats wrong?" Jimin ask as he saw Jin keeps cursing.
"Well, thiswasthispersonthatclaimingimhisandtechnicallyihavetoworkwithhim" Jin said in fastest pace.
Jimin just open his mouth and laugh.
"Dont know your into rap right now, I dont understand what you said but I love it" Jimin said while keep on laughing
"Aish Jiminie"
"What? Tell me what happen in a slow manner will you?"
"Someone has the audicity to tell me that I am his and worst case scenario that someone is my dads business partner"
"Wow. Thats fate. Maybe both of you are fated."
"Stop. Dont wanna hear about that fate thing"
Jimin just laugh on how adorable Jin is.
Their conversation was cut off when Jimin receive a phone call.
"I have to go, my boss needs me" Jimin said and hurriedly exited the apartment.
Jin was once again alone in his apartment, he decided to review the documents for his dads company, afte an hour of scanning the documents, he decided to take a shower when he heard the doorbell rings.
"Jiminie left something?" He said as he walk to open the door, only to widened his eyes to see whose outside his door, he was about to shut the door close when a pair of hands stop and push the door. He step back a little and the stranger he wants to forget close the door amd lean on it.
"Hi there angel" Taehyung ask.
"What are you doing here? This is trespassing, leave now or Ill call the police" Jin said.
"Trespassing? How?"
"This is my apartment Kim Taehyung and entering here without my permission is clearly an act of trespassing"Jin said in a stern voice.
" How come I become a trespasser in my own property? "
" Property are you craz---what? You tell me that this whole apartment building is yours?" Jin ask in surprise.
"Exactly, I own this place and I own you as well."
Jin shake his head and walk towards his sofa.
"You dont own me Mr. Kim, Im not your property and will never be" Jin said but before he could sit down, strong arms wrap around waist. And held him, he then feels the butterfly kisses Taehyung is putting on his shoulder.
"Tell me again that you dont belong to me."Taehyung said.
" I dont bel---ahhhh" Jin could finish his words as Taehyung bite his shoulder and suck it.
"Tell me you dont belong to me again" Taehyung challenging Jin to say a word.
"I dont belong to--"Once again he could not finish his words as Taehyungs hand playing his bud.
Taehyung turn Jin so that they will face each other, Taehyung then nuzzled on Jin neck, kissing it and inhaling the scent his beginning to love.
Jin on the other hand try to push Taehyung but every push he do, the arms that circling his waist just gotten tight.
"Gesh, your so addicting" Taehyung said
"Stop it" Jim said but whatever comes in his mouth is an opposite of what his body reacts. His body is aching for more touch.
"Been waiting to do this to you, been waiting for you angel, YOU BELONG TO ME." Taehyung said as he kisses Jin jawline. He then look at Jin.
"You cant escape me Angel, you cant" Taehyung said before crashing his lips to Jins plump lips.