Part 6

"Come again dad?" Jin ask.
"You sold half to the company to Kim - - whatsoever his name is, why?"
"Jinnie, its the only way to make the company survive"
"B-but dad, if somethings happen he might own the company.?"Jin insisted.
" I trust him"
"How can you trust him?"Jin ask.
" Dont question my decession"
Jin shake his head, showing his father that he is defeated
"Jinnie, you will be coming with me on the meeting with him, I want you to work with him instead of me so that you will learn about the company. Its time."
"No choice" Jin said and seat on the sofa "Can I study the papers for the meeting?"
"Yes, I will let my secretary bring it in"
"Okay, Ill just call Jimin"

Jin get his phone and dialled Jimins number.
"Did I disturb you?" Jin ask.
"No, Jin"
"I cant go with you on lunch, can we have a dinnet instead, Ill treat you"
Jimin chuckles on the other line.
"Okay, okay, I guess its very Important since you have to cancel lunch for it"
"It is, Ill tell you later, kay?" Jin said
"Okay, be careful" Jimin on the other dropping the call.
Jin went back to the office and ask his dad. "What time is the meeting?"
"3pm Jinnie" His dads response
"I still five hours to study the papers, great" Jin said and start reading the agenda for the meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So Mr. Kims son will be joining  the meeting?" Taehyung ask Namjoon.
"Yes, he is, it an announcement Mr. Kim just send 30 minutes ago"
"Great, Do you have any background about the guy?"
"Actually I have but not broad as you expected, he is a volunteer and just enjoying his life without asking money from his parents, its a little information since the maid on Mr. Kims mansion has no whereabout on their young master, the guy will just pop up out of nowhere to visit his parents and will leave the mansion without any trace"Namjoon said.
"Fascinating, but do you think he will be a hindrance to our plan?"
"Yes. No mattet what he is still Mr. Kims son" Namjoon stated. "Workers in the mansion talk how ethereal his beauty is, as per them he is more beautiful than any woman"
"Hmmm. We can destroy everything, if someone gets on my way, Ill destroy him"Taehyung said.
" Ahmm, Namjoon, how bout the person I ask you to search? "
Namjoon sight," Still no clue"
Taehyung just nod, his plans are working well, but he still could not find his angel.
"What will you if you find him?" Namjoon ask.
"Claim him, his mine the moment he save my life"
"What if his already with someone?"
"Simple, kill that someone or be with me"
"What if he dont like you?" Namjoon said.
"There are thousand ways to make him like me and there are also thousand ways to chain him just for him to stay by my side" Taehyung said.
He is determine not to let go his angel once he find him. He smirked knowing that Namjoons question is way to far from reality but he is already prepared of what to come.