Part 31

All of them stay at Suga's house for the night.
"I did not invite you here, and you all decide to sleep here."
"As if we care about your invitation Suga" Taehyung said.
"Hyung, why do you sit in that window?" Jungkook ask when he notice Suga is sitting on the window instead of the couch.
"It's nice and comfi here, I could watch people passing by without them noticing me."
"Hmmm. Is it? Let me see" Namjoon said as he stood and walk towards suga.
"It's useless Namjoon, only short people can fit there" Taehyung said.
Namjoon stops walking and laugh.
"Are you calling me short?" Suga ask.
"Did I mention a name?"

They all laugh when suddenly Taehyung gets serious.
"I wanna marry Jin ASAP. Once he has my name on his, no one will touch him."
"But Jin's parent wants a nice wedding for their son" Namjoon said.
"I will marry him again but right now I want him to have my name"
"You are just scared that Jin will leave you isn't it?" Jk said.
"Part of it, yes. To be honest. He is not used to this type of life, the more people will target him, the more he will think if he can handle it, I don't what he is thinking but I don't wanna lose him."
"Overthinking Taehyung, when did you overthink about a situation?" Namjoon ask.
"It's Jin" Suga said. "We are talking about his Jin, Namjoon. Everything will be different if you are talking about the special person who have been for your whole life"
Taehyung closed his eyes. "I've never wanted so much in my whole life, I want him so badly, so badly that is scares me that one day he decided to leave me, I am thinking of a million ways of locking him up if he decide to leave me but I can't do that as well, I want him to be happy, I love him so much" while resting his head on the couch head rest.
"He loves you so much Jin, what do you think?" Suga ask as a smiling Jin enters the room when a wine on his hand.
"I love him too so much" Taehyung immediately open his eyes and sees Jin closing the door of the room while walking towards them.

"I need to check on Jimin" Suga said as he hurriedly walk out the room.
Namjoon and JK in chorus saying "I am hungry"

They left the couple inside the room.
"Let's get married Taehyungie" Jin said.