Part 13

Jin caress his lips while thinking about the kiss Taehyung and him shared. Currently Taehyung is in a meeting. He dont know but it seems like his system kinda like Taehyungs kisses. He shake his head.
"No. No. You dont like him, you like that bastard" Jin said to himself. He gathered his things preparing to go home.
"Where you think your going?" A sudden appearance of Taehyung make Jin clenche his chest and whisper a curse.
"Dont do that again" Jin said.
Taehyung just smile on how adorable Jin is as he keep whispering curses
"I ask you, where are you going?"
"Home" Jin said
"No."
"Your not going home, your coming with me" Taehyung said with a stern voice.
"I will not, work is done, so am I, see you tomorrow" Jin said and leave Taehyung.
Taehyung take a breathe to calm himself on how hard headed Jin is. He suddenly carry Jin putting him on his shoulder.
"I said your coming with me"
"Put me down" Jin said as he keeps on punchung Taehyungs back. Jin feels a slap on his ass.
"If you dont shut up, Ill end up ruining this ass of yours" Taehyung said while walking directly to the elevator.
When both of them reach the ground floor Taehyung signal Namjoon to open the door and throw Jin inside the car.
"Drive" Taehyung command the driver as he enters the car.
"Cut your tongue babe?" Taehyung ask.
"Dont call me any endearing words, its so creepy" Jin response.
"You cant stop me"
"Where the hell will you take me to?"
"My house" Taehyung said.
"What? Are you crazy?"
"Crazy for you" Taehyung said.

The moment they reach the mansion, Taehyung drag Jin directly to the second floor where his room is located.
"Sit" Taehyung said as he is pointing the couch. Jin observe the whole room, its twice as big as his apartment. Bed in left side of the room and like a living area in the right. A shelves full of books. A balcony. Everything is perfect in the room, Jin was so amaze by the room that he did not notice Taehyung is already seating next to him and where look into his left, his eyes widened on how close their face, he tried to move backward but Taehyung hands grabs his waist and hold the back of his head.
Taehyung then press their forehead.
"Your presence always calms me, your the only thing making me sane" as he kiss Jins forehead.
Jin could not said a word. He just gulp and open his mouth but before he could said anything Taehyung capture his lips.
Its different from Taehyungs previous kisses, this one is slow, passionate and so tender.
Taehyung pull Jin so that the other will sit on his lap. He breaks the kiss and hug Jin.
"Taehyung?" Jin calls out Taehyung
"Please. Lets stay this way for now. I wont do anything, I promise. Just let this storm inside me calms down" Taehyung said.
Jin sighed and hug put his arms around Taehyung neck, the moment that he do it, Taehyungs hug just tighten.
Little that he knows, Taehyung is already making a move to ruin his fathers company and on how he will claim what belongs to him.