Part 29

"Can you calm down a bit?" Namjoon said as Taehyung keeps walking back and forth infront of him.
"Calm down? My fiancee is missing, I have a damage garage, and a burning car outside my house, now you tell me how to calm down. No contact from Jimin and those Joons won't say anything." Taehyung shout.
Namjoon sign, its been 5 hours after the incident and they could not find a thing, No trace of Jimin and Jin.
He already sent out all their men to look everywhere.
He is sure if something happen to Jin, whoever send those goons would have to pray, Taehyung never showed everyone how monster he is, he is not called the Mafia's prince for nothing, it will be a World War III for the mafia world if they couldn't find Jin.
The door suddenly opens and Jungkook enters the room. Hands if full of blood and blood stain on shirt.
"Those goons are really hard, they keep stating that their plan is just to scared Jin and Jimin but never abduct them."Jungkook said as he wipe his hands with the tissues.
" Scare them? They fucking throw a granade, is this how they scare people? "Namjoon.
" Who tell them to do it? Who command them to do it? "Taehyung ask
" Its the 3rd person"Jungkook said
Taehyung clenches his fist.
"So he really wants to go against me isnt it?"
"As per the goons, this is not what they plan, they are just going to scare him with a little bit of gun fire but they did not expect Jimin to fire at them as a defence, the grenade is not intentional, they were scared." Jungkook said
Taehyung didn't said anything.
Suddenly Namjoon's phone ring.
" Whose that? Is that Jimin?"Taehyung ask.
"No. It's Suga."
"Answer it" Taehyung said as he walk toward his table and Jungkook keep cleaning his fist.
"He wants to talk you"
"Put him on speaker"
Namjoon put the phone on table.
"Suga, where have you been?"
"I just woke up, why is our men keeps calling me and disturbing my sleep?" Suga said on the other line.
"The 3rd, attack Jin and Jimin, now we couldnt find them, Jungkook already tortured his men but they said that they never plan of abducted Jin or Jimin, the only thing they wanna do is scared the both of them." Taehyung state.
They can hear a silence on the other line
" Suga, sleeping while I am talking to you? " Taehyung ask.
" I am so sleepy, I couldn't even process what you said about The 3rd."Suga said.
" What keeps you tired? We did not have any mission, nor we did not went to the company for some meetings? "Namjoon ask.
" Go ahead Suga, once your back to yourself, go directly here in the mansion, we have a man to take care of and a war that id about to start" Taehyung said.
"Thanks. You really know me at all."
Taehyung was about to press the end button, when Suga said.
"By the way, before this call ends, Just wanna let you know that my body is aching so much, Jin is so heavy especially he is having a panic attack. Can you pick Jimin and Jin here in my house? Bye!" then drop the call
Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook look at each other.