Part 19

"You knew Kim Seokjin all along and I fucking waste my life looking for him yet your his friend and you never told me that" Namjoon said as he is driving the car to their headquarters.
"How am I supposed to know your looking for him if that information was only given to you?" Jimin ask.
"Yeah" Namjoon took a deep breathe "He is so inlove with Jin, he will do anything to make Jin his, Taehyung never value his life eversince he killed his own mother but everything changes when he was save by the man on the bridge, after that incident, every fight, every deals and transaction he makes, he make sure that he comes out alive, he make sure that he will be on the top, everything changes after Jin save him, he wanted Jin, he waited for how many years to see him and own him, Jin is the main reason why Taehyung is still alive today"Namjoon said.
"I did not know that part of his life besides Jin is with me when you saw me at the mall, I like to introduce him but Boss said he is in a hurry, so its not really my fault" Jimin said as he look at the window.
Namjoon just nod."Jimin, you and Jin seems so close, before you left did you said or do something like a hobby you do infront of Jin"
"I just kiss his forehead" the moment Jimin said that, Namjoon suddenly stop the car.
"What the f---" Jimin exclaim.
"Gesh, Jiminie, Taehyung is so possessive, kissing Jins forehead will either bring you doomed or Jin"
"What?"
"Taehyung is so possessive especially when it comes with Jin, Lets just hope Jin could calm him down, gesh, dont do that again and dont you dare text Jin right now."
Jimin keep his mouth shut, he is now worried for Jins sake.

--------------------------------------------------------

" Taehyung let me go"Jin exclaim, Taehyung dragged him out of the cafe and dragging him inside the unknown house, he bet its Taehyungs mansion.
Taehyungs still dragging him until he stop to a specific door, open it and drag him inside and slam the door and locked it..
"Whats your problem?" Jin said as he caress his wrist who turns red.
Taehyung comb his hair using his hand and trying to control his anger
"You. You are my problem." Taehyung said.
"What? You interrupt me while Im having a small talk with my friend and drag me here, now I am your problem?Hows that happen?" Jin said.
"Thats Jimin, his one of my men, why did he hugged you, why did he kiss you, and why your so sweet with him?Why.Whhhhhy?Answer mee?" Taehyung said yelling at Jin. Jin step backward, he never saw this Taehyung, his face is emotionless, his voice is so deep, his body language that he is angry, angry.
" Why cant you do it to me? Why? "Taehyung ask as he grabs Jins hand and put it on his chest.
" Is it too hard Jin? Is it? "Taehyung ask.
Taehyung let go of Jins hand and suddenly punch the wall. Punch it several times until it bleeds. When Jin saw the blood on Taehyungs hand, whose leaning on the wall while looking at him, he hurriedly walk and grab Taehyungs hand.
" Whats happening to you? " Jin said as he inspect Taehyungs hand.
Taehyung did not response, he just keep looking at Jin.
Jin lift his eyes to expect Taehyungs face. Jin shake his head, he cant believe this man, his possessiveness shows, he can feel it, the way Taehyung keeps telling him he belongs to him, he knows this type of person, they are not good at sharing, what belongs to them, belongs only to them.
Jin rub Taehyungs hands.
"Jimin is my friend, my bestfriend" Jin said "I dont need to explain myself and my relationship with Jimin, but I want to let you know that Ive never been to any relationship before and Jimins has another love interest, I just forgot his name" Jin said.
Still no response from Taehyung, Jin let go of Taehyungs hand and said "Where your medical kit?" Jin was about to turn around when Taehyung grab his waist and pin him on the wall.
"Taehyung" Jin said as his eyes widened by the sudden move.
Taehyung press their forehead and kiss it couple of times.
"Can you please smile sweetly for me please" Taehyung said.
Jin mouth agaped of the others request.