6- Pre-Game Snog.

Start from the beginning

This had been a moment Teddy had dreamed about since his fourth year. Knowing he couldn't afford to mess it up he slowly took her face in his hands smiling softly as Quinn before they both closed their eyes and Teddy closed the gab between them.

Quinn shifted slightly closer to Teddy as their lips met in a sweet, and slow yet passionate kiss, her hands traveled to his hair while his moved to her waist and the back of her neck.

They both grinned into the kiss, their lips moving together perfectly in a sweet embrace.

Teddy was the first to pull away nervous that she could still reject him. The two caught their breath they sat staring into each other's eyes and smiling. Quinn but her lip giggling as Teddy's nervous habit of messing with his hair surfaced.

"Well that was..." She began
"Nice." He answered
"Really nice." She agreed.

"Wanna get ready and head to breakfast before the game?" Teddy asked trying to defuse to obvious tension in the room. "Sure." She smiled standing up to grab her fresh clothes from where she left them the night before.

Teddy tried not to stare as her long tanned legs were bare and she only wore a pair of bed shorts and an old t-shirt (which she had stolen from him).

Quinn blushed feeling his eyes watching her as she moved around the room. She knew he was watching her but she was too scared to turn around in fear that she would get lost in staring at his bare chest and handsome face.

Eventually she did turn around and the two locked eyes after both taking a minute to look one another up and down. Something in Quinn just snapped and she dropped her clothes.

"We could always wait for Harry and Ginny to wake up." She suggested her voice a high nervous pitch as he gazed at her. "Yeah we could." He nodded.

With out any hesitation, Quinn rushed towards him, throwing herself back onto the bed and reattaching her lips to his.

The two decided to just stay there for a while.

Later that morning the two had eventually got ready and headed down to breakfast with Harry and Ginny.

Soon enough after breakfast, Adam, Dan, Quinn, Jake, and Stacy departed from the others and headed to the pitch to get ready. The two Hufflepuffs left to their own changing room to get changed while the three Gryphindors met the rest of their team in the red part of the tent.

"I need to tell you guys something." Quinn had finished   getting changed and had dragged Jake and Stacy away from the rest of their team. "Teddy and I kissed." She burst out looking at the two's faces for their reactions.

"What!" Stacy yelled excitedly, "finally!" She beamed at her red headed friend. Jake clamped the girl on her shoulder "congrats Q, you two together then?"

"I dunno he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but we're going on a date later. We agreed we wouldn't tell you guys just yet but I couldn't wait." Quinn gushed.

"Well it's about damn time." Came the voice James Potter, who was clad in his new chaser robes, a large number three under the word 'POTTER' on his back. "J please don't go around telling everyone." She begged noticing him in the door way.

"Fine but I call godfather of your kids."
"Piss off James."
"Fine."

"Anyway, congrats Q. I gotta go find Adam and say good luck." Jake patted her back again before leaving the tent all together. " 'say good luck' more like get in a quick pre-game snog." Stacy said rolling her eyes making Quinn laugh. "Whatever you say Stace."

The Gryphindors has won the game, leaving Adam and Dan rather sour as the school headed back up to the castle for lunch. "Haha suck it losers!" Yelled Stacy for the third time that afternoon as she, Jake and Quinn still decked out in their Quittich uniforms were reviling in their brutal defeat of Dan and Adam's Hufflepuffs. The two yellow-wearing boys both roled their eyes, making the rest of the group laugh.

"Now now Stacy let's not be to harsh, we all know Adam now owes Teddy that ten galleons they bet. That's a little excessive, a loss, a failed bet and us gloating." Quinn calmed their friend whilst also rubbing in the fact that they lost once again.

"Well at least the argument of best quittich captain between me and Dan can be finally settled." Stacy celebrated.

"Shut up Wood not all of us were raised by famous Quittich players."
"Actually mate, Teddy was and you don't even see him on a broom for a fear of him killing himself." Adam corrected Dan pointing at Teddy then Ginny who sat shaking her head and laughing as Harry watched Teddy and Quinn interact with their friends with a thoughtful smile.

"You're just crap compared to me." Stacy once again ended the argument, with an insult for Dan. "Please Stace you guys only won cause James and Quinn were carrying the game." Said Dan exasperatedly.

"Well I for one think you ALL did very well." Harry said proudly as James who sat on his other side grinned up at him "thanks dad." This made Quinn's heart warm seeing the father son moment which was then made even better by Teddy reaching across Ginny to fist bump his younger god-brother who was purely beaming.

On Ginny's other side was Albus and his friends, he and Rose were animatedly telling the others about how their family had huge quittich matches at the Burrow every Christmas and even the parents joined in.

"You know I think I'm gonna go get changed, me and Teddy are heading to Hogsmead." Quinn told the others as she stood from the table. "Oh ok, just you two?" Ginny asked looking at them.

"Yeah their going on a da-." Jake groaned in pain cutting himself off as Adam kicked him under the table. "Oh ok!" Ginny clammed up smirking at the two as Quinn flushed red and Teddy guided her out of the room.

"Well Gin, wanna Hess home."
"Sure let's. Good bye sweeties, see you in a few months." She leaned down kissing Al's head making his friends laugh before she did the same to James and swiftly followed Harry out of the hall to floo from McGonagall's office.