« 36 »

"Jisung can you please tell me what's going on?" Miyoung asks with puppy eyes

Jisung sighs. "Look Miyoung, I don't think it's the right time to tell you this."

Miyoung whined. "Why are you guys hiding this from me?"

"Because it might hurt you." Jisung said, staring into her eyes

Miyoung scoffed. "Just tell me, please."

"Just ask Mark-hyung, he should be the one explaining this to you, not me."

Miyoung sighs, walking towards Mark's room. She knocked on his door before entering. 

"I believe you owe me an explanation, brother." Miyoung said, crossing her arms

Mark groaned. "Please Miyoung just—"

"Just tell me Mark, I'm tired of you keeping secrets all the time." 

Mark sighs in defeat. He nods, and Miyoung walk towards him, sitting on the corner of his bed.

"You might be a little shocked, so be prepared." Mark warned

Miyoung nods, preparing herself for what's about to come.

"So you might think dad is out there just doing normal business, actually no. He knows about me being in a mafia, he knows it all." Mark said

Miyoung widened her eyes. "Is he a part of—"

"No. No he's not a part of any mafia gang, but his friends with other mafia gangs. He knows about mom too, about her cheating with a mafia boss,"

Miyoung couldn't believe what he said. It all sounds impossible, too impossible.

"Dad is busy with his business, and it's not about mafias, but it's related to mom. He's also looking for her, just like me. He tried to track her down for the past few years, but he couldn't find her. Me and the rest of NCT also tried to track her, but we also can't find her."

Miyoung took a deep breath. "Jackson, he's also looking for her right?"

Mark nods. "Yeah, she cheated on dad with Jackson's father, we all wanted a revenge on her,"

"But finally, we found her." Mark said

Miyoung stayed still, still not believing what he just said. "You what?"

"We found her, Miyoung. She's the one who sent you the death threat."

——🌟

Miyoung felt sick. Her head is spinning and she felt like she just wanted to die. After hearing what Mark said, she's shocked. Very shocked. She's upset, mad, furious, and disappointed. How could her own mother do that to her own daugther?

Miyoung walked downstairs slowly, feeling her visions slowly blur as she felt her head spinning. She was about to fall, until she felt someone's hand holding her by the waist, preventing her from falling.

Again, her eyes met his. The pair of eyes she loves, the pair of eyes that comforts her whenever she stares deeply into it.

"Careful there, you could get hurt." Jaemin said

Miyoung looked away, feeling flustered. "T-thanks."

Jaemin smiled, letting go of his hand from her waist.

"Come on, you need to sleep now it's late. Your head hurts, right?" 

She just nods. Jaemin pulled her hand, and they both walk back to his room.

"Mark told you about it, didn't he?" Jaemin asks, closing his bedroom door

Miyoung climbed up to his bed, getting comfortable under the covers.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting him to answer that." She replied, chuckling bitterly

Jaemin smiled, lying down beside her. He pulled her body closer to his, hugging her tightly and softly. "Don't worry, I won't let her hurt you."

"But, what if he finds us Jaemin? He could hurt you too, Mark too, and the others too." 

Jaemin smiled at her. "Don't worry, everything will be okay. I promise you that. You're my soulmate, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

jsdbsajsfjlcbsid okay:))