Chapter 42

Calum's POV

RING. RING. RING.

I jolt up to the sound of my alarm clock, the guys looking at me strangely, and the sound of a moving truck.

"Where's Allie?" I ask,wiping the sweat off my face.

"Who's Allie?" Luke asks. Shit.

So that was all a dream, it seemed so real. Wait. Weren't there moving trucks outside. I stand up and rush out of my house. I look and see a girl about my age. She seems just like the one in my dream. No. This couldn't be her, could it?

I walk back inside and see my mom cooking breakfast and the guys at the table all seated. "Mom, who's the new neighbors?"

"This are the Walsh's. I heard the daughter will be attending Norwest with you boys." She said, focusing on the food in the pan.

"Oh okay." I say. Still trying to shake my head from the thought of this girl being the girl from dream. I mean, she lives next door like Allie did. She has the same last name.

A few hours later I was sitting in my deck, strumming in my guitar like every other weekend. I started strumming the chords to Jasey Rae and began singing.

I got so lost into the song I didn't realize the most beautiful girl ever watching me. I looked up a came face to face with her. This was her. This was Allie. This my my girl.

"Why'd you stop, you sound just as good as Alex Gaskarth?" She questioned.

I couldn't tell her that I saw her in my dream. "Cause there was a pretty girl watching me." I smile.

-

-

-

-

-

-

It had been been 6 months since Allie had moved here. Three months since we had been dating. Everything isn't how it turned out in my dream. But instead better than that.

Savy was still alive, Allie's biological father didn't come and take her. Everything was perfect.

To think a dream could turn into reality. Now only for my bands music career to go up. To make it big in the world. Now that, would be truly amazing.

"Calum, I have something to tell you." Allie whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." She said softly. My stomach immediately did about 100 flips in about 1 second.

"Well that's good, because I love you too." I said before attaching my lips to hers.

I couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for me and Allie. All I knew is this we'd be taking on the world together.

To all think this would happen just because she was my next door neighbor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So that is the last chapter of My Next Door Neighbor. I'm so upset that this came to an end. But you know what they say. All good things must come to an end.

Thank you so much for reading this story. It means a lot. I will be posting on last authors note later on tomorrow. Along with the playlist link and stuff. I will also be doing my: Get to Know the Character things tomorrow as well.

Goodbye people,

Marie