Chapter 16

(A/N: touchy subjects in this chapter, read at your own risk.)

Allies POV

It's been about a little over two months since me and Calum have been together and a month and a half since my mom told me Michael was my brother.

I'm still upset about the whole 'honey, your real dad actually lived halfway across the world' mess. But, my mom and I are finally talking. Although it's still really awkward.

I still continue to get creepy messages. I'm just assuming it's Hayden though, he's probably using one of his buddies phones to try and scare me.

I walk downstairs into my silent house. Everybody else was gone, my and dad at work, the boys has band practice at Luke's. And Mckenzie was visiting a distant relative.

I plop down onto the living room couch and turn on the tv. I sit there for a while watching 'Breaking Bad' until my phone starts buzzing, I see claims face flash onto the screen so I immediately answer.

"Hey Cal-."

"Hey darling, guess you thought I wouldn't find you. Well newsflash I did. I have your little lover and his little buddies, if you want him safe meet me at the warehouse on Dixon Drive. Oh love you." Then the line goes dead.

Shit. Calum and the boys. I quickly get up at slip on my trainers. I grab my car keys and make my way out of the house.

I get into the car and start going 60 down the road to the warehouse. I have become familiar with the roads here now since I got my license so funding the warehouse wasn't a problem.

I ran into the warehouse where I heard muffled yells. I run down the stairs and that's where see Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael all tied up to wooden chairs.

But worst of all there stood the bastard I thought was my dad.

"Allie nice of you to show up." He started stepping closer to me, a gun in hand.

"What do you want Mark?" I question.

"I want you, little bitch. And now that your finally here I can have that." He says before slapping me across the face

"Don't you dare hit her." Calum spits out as I grasp onto my cheek.

"And what are you gonna do about that lover boy?" Mark asks him.

Calum looks down on the ground, knowing he can't do anything while in that chair.

"Exactly, so if you don't mind me. Me and Allie will be upstairs." He said grabbing me by my hair and dragging me out.

"Cal-." I try to scream out but cut off by a hard slap coming across my cheek again.

I hear the boys yelling and trying to scramble up from the chairs but they can't. Mark drags me up the rest of the stairs and brings me into a room.

"Sit." He commanded pushing me forward. I did as I was told, to scared to try any form of escape, knowing what he was capable.

"I know you have Mckenzie. So if your gonna take her I'll just take you." He says walking over to me and starting to trail kisses up my neck. I feared what was going to happen next.

"Since I can't have her, I'll just have you." His voice thick and grimy. "Strip." He demands.

"No." I say through gritted teeth.

"Feisty, I like it. Might as well do it myself." He comes over and rips my shirt off of me and starts to unbuckle my shorts. I try to fight back but he's to strong for me.

"The more you struggle, the mort it'll hurt." He spoke roughly. I gave up, there's no use in trying. He's to strong.

He finally gets my shorts of and starts leaving a wet trail of kisses up and down my body. "Please stop it." I whimpered as the tears were pouring out of my eyes.

"What'd be the fun in that?" He says as he continues to feel me up.

Soon enough, I laid on the cold hard ground after being raped by a man I though was my father. I could still hear the boys yelling and screaming from downstairs. My body hurt to much to be able to get up. I had bruises along my face, a few cuts, and tear stained streaks from when I cried.

I curled up into a ball after struggling to put my underwear on. I heard pounding from outside of the room. He's coming back for more. I tuck into even a smaller ball and hide in the corner. The door opens and more fear spreads through out my body.

"Allie?" I hear a familiar voices. I look up to see Calum with a bloody lip and a black eye. He sees me and rushes to my side.

"It's gonna be okay baby, I'm right here. I'm not gonna let him touch you ever again." He spoke, right then paramedics came rushing into the room.

All I remember is that they took me away from Calum and being put into the back of an ambulance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So how was it? Allies fake dad finally got her.

I really don't have much to say right now. I will be trying to do updates at least once a week. School is crazy right now, so yeah. But I'm trying my best bubs.

Please vote and comment!!!!!

-Marie