Chapter 22

Allies POV
Today was the boys last day before they left and we were all going out to some fancy restaurant tonight. Ashton's idea obviously. Ashton said he would pick us all up at around 6pm and it's already 4. Giving me half and hour to get ready.
I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. Washing my hair and rinsing, and shaving. Once I finished in the shower I walked back into my closet and grabbed my outfit for tonight. It was a mint green high-low dress with a silver belt at the waist.
I slipped my dress on and started only hair and makeup. I decided on doing it lightly. Some eyeliner and mascara, and concealer. I then added a touch of lipstick. I curled my hair loosely and pinned up some pieces in the front. I grabbed a pair of heels and slipped them on.
I looked at the time to see it was already 5:50. I grabbed a bottle of perfume and spritz it on before grabbing my purse before walking downstairs to wait for Ashton.
I'm surprised to see everyone is already in my living room. By everyone I mean, Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Hanna (obviously), Bridgette and McKenzie.
"Wow you look great." Calum says coming up to me giving me a hug and kiss. I blush and look down.
"Are we already?" Ashton asked standing up. There's a chorus of yes's and we all walk out of my house.
We arrive at the restaurant and Ashton tells the hostess our reservations. She takes us back and sits us down. We had seats outside over looking the Sydney Harbor. The sun was also just starting to set so it was right on the horizon. It was absolutely beautiful.
"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow." Michael speaks up.
"I know, I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Bridgette said. She hasn't really been the same since Savy died. Who could blame her though, she was practically her other half.
"Hey, lets not talk about us leaving. Lets just enjoy our night tonight." Ashton says. "Heres to teenage memories." He said raising his drink. We all clinked our drinks and enjoyed that dinner like there was no tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Me and Calum were currently walking back to his house. Apparently he just wanted to be with me, alone before he leaves. We made it back to his house, and go inside. I assume nobody was home, i think his sister was out with friends and his parents were at their grandparents.
As soon as we got to his room, Calum presses his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his ody closer to mine, and he latched his hands around my waist.
The kiss got more and more heated as time progressed. We weren't fully clothed, only our underwear, and my bra of course. Suddenly I puled away. Calum gave me a confused look before speaking. "Why'd you stop."
"I'm scared."My breaths becoming shallow as images of Mark run through my head. His dirty cold hands touching my body.
"Do you think I'm gonna hurt you like he did?" Calum asked. Sudden hurt flashes through his face. Tears start to trickle down my cheeks. Causing him to subcontiously wipe them away.
"I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm just not ready, and images of him still flash through my head all the time Calum. I also think i wont be good enough for you." I say looking away.
He grabs my face gently and turns it towards him. "If your not ready. I understand, I'll wait forver if its for you. And trust me your more than enough for me."
"I love you." I say nuzzling me head into the crookof his neck, inhaling his scent.
"I love you too." He says placing his lips to my forhead.
He pulls the covers over our half naked bodies, and pulls me closer to him. I wish we could just stay like this forever. In each others arms, but sadly he has to go on tour with one of the biggest bands n this world.
I am truly happy for the boys but i really will miss them. Espacially Calum.
-
-
-
-
-
-
There i stood in Calum's arms at the airport. I was sobbing hysterically into his chest, as he weeped quietly.
"Flight 1849 to London is now boarding." The voice over the intercom spokel my sobbing became louder after that.
Calum grabbed my face and mad me look at him. His brown eyes staring into my hazel ones. He brought his lips down to mine and that was probably the most passsionate kiss weve ever shared. We both pulled away, tears fallin out of both of our eyes.
"I love you, and im gonna miss you so much." He says closing the remang space between are bodies.
"I love you too." I said holding onto his body for dear life.
"Last call for flight 1849, to London is now boarding." The monotonus voiceover the inter com speaks.
"i guess i better get going." Calum says unattaching himsefl from my body as i do the same with him.
"Bye Calum." I say pressing a kiss to his lips one last time.
"Dont say bye, say see ya later."He said causing me to giggle. He leans down and kisses my forhead. "See ya later Allie." He speaks before walking away to his plane.
"See ya later calum." I whisper so its hardy audible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Alright, so the boys just left on tour. How ya feeling.
Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I typically write on my phone and the app was acting up so i had to use my computer. Which i literally hate using because it takes forever to type. But it is what it is.
Was this chapter good at all? Good? Bad? Okay? Ehh? 50/50? Horrendous? Amazing? Fantabulous?
I don't have much to say right now really. except that im really tired and its 11:30 on a Saturday morning.
Alright bye guys
-Marie