Chapter 8

A/N: Contains, topics such as suicide, cutting, and depression.

Allies POV

The rest of the day me and Calum just spent cuddling, watching movies, kissing, and more cuddling. It was a day spent well.

But his mom called him home for some family thing. I figured it was now time to explain to my mom everything. She deserves to know. We've always had a close relationship which I'm very thankful for.

I got up and made my way to her room. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. "Come in." She said, I walked in and saw her sitting on her bed reading a book.

"Mom, can we talk about something?" I ask.

"Anything darling." She said and patted the spot beside her which I gladly took. "So what's up." She asked taking off her glasses.

"It's about dad." Her face instantly dropped when I said 'dad'.

"Well what about him?" She asked nervously biting her nails.

"I know what happened to him." I said and took a pause. "He's, here in Sydney. He's the step dad to one of the oh so fabulous bitches in my school." I stated.

She glared at me for my foul language and then the tears started to fall from her eyes. She engulfed into a hug and just cradled me as I cried with her.

Why does this half to happen. I was broken he left, then I healed and now broken again because I might actually see him. I hate this asshole more than anything for what he did to me and my mom almost 10 years ago.

We soon calmed down and mom wiped away the tears as I did the same for her. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I don't want you to have to deal with him again. He's a bastard." She said, sniffling a bit.

"It's okay mom, I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle." Lie. I can't handle it.

"Alright, go get some rest. You have school tomorrow." She said as kissed my forehead.

"Okay, goodnight mom." I said and walked out of her room. Back to mine.

I decided on not taking a shower tonight. I'd just take one in the morning. I changed into some pajamas and laid down into my bed. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Calum.

To: Calum ;)

Hey :)

Sent: 9:36

From: Calum ;)

Hey, what's wrong?

Sent: 9:37

To: Calum ;)

Nothing's wrong

Sent: 9:39

From: Calum

Something is wrong and I know it. You always put smiley faces with noses when you text me. I'm not that's stupid Al.

Sent: 9:43

Damn, he knew me well. He's right I alway put noses on my smiley faces. There's no point in not telling him.

To: Calum

I told my mom about the whole dad thing and she was upset. She thought we would have to worry about and tbh I'm kinda bummed out about it. :(

Sent: 9:44

From: Calum

I'm sorry, get some sleep beautiful. I'll see you in the morning. <3

Sent: 9:47

To: Calum

Okay, goodnight :-)

Sent: 9:48

I plugged my phone into its charger and fell asleep soon after that. Dreaming about seeing my wonderful Calum.

McKenzie's POV

I slowly crept back in my house as I stayed the night at my friends house last night. I'm trying to avoid my drunken step father. I hate him.

As I passed the lounge room, I noticed the light was in there. Maybe mom came home early from her girls vacation with her friends. I poked my head in, and the devil I called my step father was in there.

"Hey, McKenzie. Where were you last night and today. Trying to avoid me now, huh? Well I'll change that." He said and grabbed wrist and dragged me upstairs.

We entered the guest room and he threw me on the ground. By then hot tears were streaming down my face. He's never done this to me before.

"You little slut, I'm gonna give you what you deserve." He said and slapped the side of my face.

"Please stop." I pleaded him. As he drew his hand back again.

"What'd be the fun in that." He said and slapped me again harder.

He dragged me up by the collar of my shirt and then slammed me hard into the ground. He then walked away like nothing ever happened. Leaving me crying and hurting.

If I told mom she'd never believe me. She sees him as sweet, caring, funny, smart, man. But that's only when she's around. When it's just me and him he's a idiotic drunk, that treats me like shit.

I silently crawled back to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I took off all my clothes, leaving my bra and underwear on. There's already a bruises starting to form from where he hit and threw me on the ground.

Your ugly, you piece of shit. Go die.

You should just keep cutting

Nobody wants you

The voices inside my head said. All those things were true, nobody wants me, I'm ugly, I should just die. It's not like anybody is gonna care, right? Me not being here won't affect anyone.

I walked into my bathroom, taking my phone with me. I heard the door downstairs slam shut, I'm assuming he's gonna leave the house and sleep with other women and get drunker than he is.

I scrolled through my contacts and sent a text message to Allie.

To: Allie

I'm sorry for being a bitch to you. You don't deserve all the things I've down and said to you in this short period of time we've known each other. I'm done fighting. Have a good life without me.

Sent: 2:34am

To: Calum

Go get your girl, I know she likes you. Goodbye for now.

Sent: 2:40am

This is it, I'm really gonna end it all. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed the blades I use to cut with. I grabbed it and made the first cut.

That one is for being ugly.

That one is for being a bitch and slut.

This one is for still being alive.

I let the blood run down my thighs as they were pretty deep. I stumbled to the bathroom cabinet and grabbed my depression pills. I took 5 and swallowed.

Then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what'd ya think. Nobody saw the whole McKenzie thing coming now did they. This is only the beginning lovelies. There's so much more to come.

Pleas vote and comment.

-Marie

P.S. thank you so fucking much for 2k reads on my Luke fanfic!!!