Chapter 31

Calum's POV

I really fucked up this time. There was no going back. I was standing in the dressing room when Michael barged in, rage filled his eyes.

"You fucking bastard. What the hell were you thinking cheating on my sister thinking she wouldn't have found out. Who the hell was that girl, I'd never seen her around you. I can't believe you Calum. You told her you loved her, and the you crush her like a damn soda can." He says before lurching forward.

He punched me, but I punched back. Suddenly all the rest of the come in and their eyes land on us. Luke pulls me off of Michael as Ashton pulled Michael off me.

Luke still had a firm grip of my arms. Me and Michael just stared at each other. If looks could kill both of us would be dead. All the girls continued to give me a disapproving look. I felt blood trickling out of my nose. Great. Just fucking great.

"What the hell is going on here." Bridgette says while looking back and forth between me and Michael.

"What's going on here, is this this prick cheated on my sister and I beat his ass for it." Michael said before stomping out of the room.

"You fucked up." Ashton muttered before exiting the room with the rest of the girls.

Luke let's go of my arms and I turn around to face him. "I'm such a screw up." I sob into my hands.

"You are. I'm not gonna sit here and pity you just because your my best friend too. You need to fix things before its to late." He muttered before exiting the room as well and leaving me to my thoughts.

I sit down on the couch and just cry into my hands. I let the one girl I love slip through my fingertips. Just because I got sexually frustrated and brought another girl in here to fulfill my needs.

To think of it, I didn't even know that girls first name. All I know is that I was drunk one night, and she's been tagging along with me ever since. I let out a frustrated groan and throw the Xbox controller that was next to me across the room.

I get up and start making my way out of the arena and start walking home. Since everybody else left me. I don't blame them, they all looked so angry especially Michael.

I arrived home and see that Mali's car is out there along with my parents. Great. I turn my head to Allie's house and see her bedroom lights are off. She must be sleeping.

I walk into my house and I'm immediately engulfed into a hug by my mom. Then my dad. Then Mali. After talking and catching up after a while I head back up to my room.

I'm in there for a good solid 5 minutes until Mali comes in. "You fucked up bad."

"You don't think I know that. I fucking hate myself for it." I say, annoyed with my sister. "Who told you anyways?"

"Michael." Of course he told her. I swear that boy had a crush on her. Eww. She's like 5 years older than us and has a boyfriend.

"You better fix it, I heard crying and screaming and things being thrown around from her room." She said before walking out of my room.

I sigh and stand up and walk out onto my balcony. I rest my elbows on the ledge and look out into the city. The night wasn't particularly warm not cold. Just right. The only bad thing about tonight is that there is not more Allie and Calum.

And it's all my fault. I have to try and win her back. I really love her and I can't stand not to be with her. I love her way to much to just give up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was kinda short. I just couldn't think of anything else to put in it. It's just Calum's perspective on their break up. So yeah.

Please vote and comment!

Follow me on Twitter: MalumLashtonLuv

-Marie