Nine|| Battle Plans

Sarah played by Elizabeth Henstridge

Emily played by Amber Marshall

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked across the field towards the two large figures waiting for me. I was dressed in blue jeans, a black t-shirt and black combat boots. I pulled out my Glock, checking to make sure that it was loaded before slipping it into the waistband behind me.

I joined Sarge and Ace, who were matching. Ace had on a grey t-shirt with a camo jacket, army green pants with many pockets, and our standard issue tan boots. Sarge was wearing khaki pants, black combat boots, but he had on a black tank top and a black leather vest.

A few holsters were strapped around his waist and thighs, and he was carrying a Glock as well. Ace was carrying an a-15 with a sniper scope on it.

We were dressed and prepared like this almost every day now that we were officially at war- but the two were heavily armed because we were going to the outer wall.

The War Pack had five walls that those of us in the pack called 'rims'. Each wall had at least a mile between them before you entered the pack. The outer rim was our first line of defense from an attack.

The second rim is where most of our Black Hawks and tanks were situated. We had a situation room built underground in the second rim wall. The place was like a nuclear war shelter- even if the enemy got to the second rim, they would never get into the Situation Room. There were tunnels only a select few of my highest ranking officials knew about that spread throughout the walls. We could launch a coordinated attack and take back the rims without the enemy ever seeing us coming.

"I just got off the phone with the President," I said. "He's lending us support and aid in this war. But he won't offer us men yet."

"I sense a but..." Ace noted, and I smirked, nodding.

"But he is putting out ships of his to block trade, as well as enforcing the border patrols."

"How are we going with allies?" Sarge asked.