One || Dangerous Woman

Theme Song: Raise My Flag by Ill Factor, featuring Graham Cochrane

-----------------------------------------------------------

||Rebecca's P.O.V||

I watched silently with my arms crossed over my chest as my soldiers trained in the Grove, sparring with each other.

One of my best soldiers and most trusted men, Ace, paced among them, his hands behind his back, watching as some failed to disarm their opponent.

Ace was a formidable man. With a towering height of six foot four, muscles of a WWE wrestler, an army buzz cut, and a scowl etched permanently into his face, he was the perfect man to teach the soldiers what to do.

I heard footsteps off to my right and turned my head slightly when my Beta approached my side.

Jared nodded respectfully to me, and I nodded in return. Jared looked scary as well, but he also had that golden boy look to him.

He was six foot two with golden hair that swept naturally to the side. With scruff along his face and his good looks growing more ruggish as he got older, Jared was the man who made the girls swoon.

"What is it?" I asked, turning my attention back to Ace.

"Just came to bring you the patrol news." Jared replied.

"And you couldn't link me?" I asked him, cocking an eyebrow.

"And miss a chance talking to you? Pft, never." Jared mocked me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What is it?"

"One of the patrol teams caught a scent. Another group of rogues are moving west. I called Alpha Hudson so S.I.D could keep an eye on it, the patrol followed them as far as our bounds go." Jared told me.

I nodded. "Good. Keep an eye on it." I told him. He nodded. His phone started ringing it and he answered.

"Jared." he paused, listening to someone on the other end of the line.

"Does it sound like I give a damn? You're bitching to me about the sales prices when a group of superpowered wolves have just come in warning us of another world war?" Jared demanded, walking away.

I shook my head and sighed.

My pack could sometimes be a group of wusses.

"No, that's not how you do it!" I turned my attention back to Ace, watching as he grabbed a cadet by his collar and picked him up, setting him back on his feet. "Get your head out of your ass and pay attention this time, Collins!"

Ace turned around, his eyes searching the group. He was looking for another soldier- probably one who also failed, but not as bad.

"You," Ace pointed at a young woman standing firm at her mat. "Come up here."

The woman strode forward without hesitation. "This time, Collins, pay attention and watch closely." Ace turned his back on the cadet, walking over to the mat positioned in front of everyone else. "And no, I don't mean her ass!" Ace added, irritated.

Collins had, in fact, been staring at the woman's ass, and his eyes snapped away as soon as Ace called him out on it.

The woman walked up to the mat and stood there, watching Ace, waiting for his orders. "Again," Ace directed at the woman.

The two lunged for each other, the woman taking on the offensive. She never managed to get a hit in on Ace, but she held her own for a moment before Ace knocked her down.