At first those little sessions of sport were a torture, but now I was starting to see the results; my legs were getting fitter and my figure was changing as well. I mean, I'd always been average, on the thin side of the scale, but now I had to thank Olly that I actually was getting proud of my shape.

I cleared my throat pointing at them as they'd stopped congratulating each other and were approaching us again. "They're both from the team, that's a huge handicap right there."

"But there's three of you against only two of us." mocked Seth as they took places once more. "What a shame. Ready to lose some more?"

"Ready?" Tay repeated through gritted teeth and tugged my arm to hiss in my ear. "Take the jumper off."

"What?"

"We need a distraction."

My eyes widened. "And it had to be me?"

"Girls." Olly appeared by our side, snaking one arm over each of our shoulders. "Can we start playing or what?" he pouted urging us to step forward and closer to where the rest of the guys were, completely oblivious at how hot my face was getting.

It was their turn to start and Seth took the ball, getting ready to throw it to Nate as we spread in the field. Our team was at a huge disadvantage considering the only pro was Olly, but now it felt personal.

"Aw, don't pout." Nate's voice came as he approached, not at all worried about unmarking himself. I narrowed my eyes at his obvious amusement and cockiness. "We offered to mix and you said no."

"We don't need your pity." I remarked lifting my chin, not at all believing my own words. "We can put up a fight without any of your help."

But that only humored him further. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, really."

His beautiful smirk remained. "We'll see."

Now it's definitely personal.

I met Tay's gaze across the field, and she gave me that pointed look again. I sighed, cursing myself; but, hey, what did I have to lose? Here goes nothing.

"Pfff, isn't it, like, getting hot here?" I waved myself and carefully unzipped the jumper, carefully sliding it off and leaving me in the sport top I was wearing under. All my exposed skin burned at certain green gaze.

The cold late autumn breeze would bother me if I wasn't so warmed up with all the exercise done. Casually I looked up after tying the disregarded cloth around my waist, my heart skipping a beat as our eyes met. My chest fluttered at the attention, both shying and beaming at it, and I smiled innocently at his intense stare. "Any problem?"

His gaze slid some more over me and I almost shuddered as he gulped. "You're not playing fair." I loved how husky his voice came out, caressing my spine and muscles in alluring tension.

I smirked. "Neither are you."

"I-"

"Nate!" we were cut by the sudden bark and turned to see Seth frowning, Olly blocking him and Tay sent me a discreet approving gesture. "Keep your head in the game!"

I wasn't sure how to feel about it, but Taylor's strategy did work. Somehow. They still scored more than us, but it did bring some kind of distraction to the point they exchanged spots with due to this 'head in the game thing'. It fluttered my insides to know I wasn't the only one getting affected by him.

Next points were made without me intervening too much, which wasn't exactly a problem. I was good at catching, but that was it. My football skills summarized on that. Even in the cold environment, I was getting sweaty and all worked up with the amount of sport and that only added to the stiffness aching my muscles from Olly and I's previous spring. I mean, I wanted to prove we could win -it was a matter of pride now!- but I didn't need to be 100% active to do so...