.:58:. ~Angel's POV~

I opened my eyes and smiled. I didn't care if I wasn't wearing anything and I was in Hunter's room yet again. All I cared about was the fact that Hunter had his head in my neck and was hugging me to his chest.

"Morning Angel." He spoke hesitantly and I smiled wider.

"Good morning." I said happily and Hunter let out a breath that he had been holding for some reason. "What's wrong?" I asked as I moved into him more loving the heat that rolled off of him.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked curiously and I nodded.

"Of course I remember. Who wouldn't?" He sighed and put his head back into my neck but I turned around which made him take it away.

"What's wrong?' Hunter copied my question and I bit my lip anxiously.

"Will you mark me?" Hunter's eyebrows rose.

"I-I can't. I'm not your mate." I shut my eyes and nodded knowing he would probably have said that but I wasn't backing down. Just changing the topic. Kinda.

"I always wanted - In the future - to maybe have kids and I don't want them to grow up the way I did. I can't say that with Bret but with you..." His face changed and became softer.

"Do you want to hear the truth Angel?" I nodded quickly and a thought passed making me think twice but I let him speak. "I would like to have two or three kids-"

"Same!" I spoke happily and Hunter smiled down at me.

"But I wouldn't care about them being werewolf, not werewolf and even mentally disabled because they would still be mine. Angel. I want to be your mate I really do but I'm not."

"Is there a way for us to be mates?" I asked hesitantly but he shook his head.

"It wouldn't be the same and eventually you will go to Bret." He looked like he was holding something back.

"But?"

"But I could mark you lightly and it would you would be able to be marked by Bret properly as long as it doesn't get stronger..." A smile broke onto my face as soon as those words came out. "Yes you win." Hunter sighed and I kissed him. His hands snaked their way into my hair as he kissed me back. I swear I was so lucky to have him. His lips broke away from mine as he made a trail of kisses along my jawbone before stopping when he reached my neck. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah." He made a small growling noise as he bit into my neck and my eyes closed. It hurt a little but tingles spread through my body starting from my neck setting my whole body alight and making it feel alive. He pulled away and I was breathing quickly trying to get enough air into my lungs.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked quietly and I shook my head. He yawned and I giggled slightly and softly.

"Go back to sleep." I whispered and when he turned around my hand went up to my neck.

"Please don't leave..." When I looked at my hand my eyes widened at the fact that it had blood on it. Not much but I still got up and went to my bag. I could hear Hunter snoring so I knew that he had no idea I was up. I slipped clothes on and searched through my bag before stopping in my tracks completely. How on earth did my bag get here?!

The answer came to my mind instantly. Hunter. I smiled and grabbed my bag picking it up before finding the bathroom and going in to fix my neck. I stopped when I saw it. It was only a light mark and had stopped bleeding and was only small which would be easy to hide. I was... Relieved and happy to know that Hunter had marked me even if it was only lightly. It meant I was... I guess you could say wanted. It was early in the morning but I felt like roaming through the house. Who cares if other people live here?